- 1 Dracena – smocza palma. Uprawa i pielęgnacja draceny
- 2 Słodka woń draceny nagrodą za cierpliwość
- 3 Jak dbać o dracenę
- 4 Trudne rozmnażanie draceny
- 5 Smocze drzewo (dracena smocza) w doniczce
- 6 Dracena draco -hodowla rośliny w doniczce
- 7 Dracena smocza – pielęgnacja
- 8 Smocze drzewo – choroby
- 9 Smocze drzewo (dracena smocza) w doniczce – jak ją uprawiać?
- 10 Optymalne warunki uprawy draceny smoczej w domu
- 11 Sadzenie i uprawa smoczego drzewa
- 12 Jak dbać o dracenę w doniczce?
- 13 Odmiany draceny do uprawy w domu
- 14 Stanowisko do uprawy draceny w doniczce
- 15 Okres spoczynku – kiedy występuje?
- 16 Temperatura i wilgotność powietrza dla draceny
- 17 Rozmnażanie draceny – przez sadzonki?
- 18 Podłoże i nawożenie draceny uprawianej w domu
- 19 Przycinanie draceny
- 20 Dracena – pielęgnacja, przesadzanie, rozmnażanie, odmiany
- 21 Dracena: uprawa, wymagania, pielęgnacja. Jak dbać o dracenę w domu?
- 22 Dracena: opis i odmiany
- 23 Dracena: uprawa i wymagania
- 24 Dracena: pielęgnacja w domu
- 25 Dracena: przesadzanie i nawożenie
- 26 Dracena – pielęgnacja, podlewanie, odmiany, uprawa – e-ogrody – Rośliny doniczkowe
- 27 Smokowce czy draceny
- 28 Dracena – pielęgnacja
- 29 Dracena – cena
- 30 Dracena – uprawa
- 31 Dracena – podlewanie
- 32 Dracena – rozmnażanie
- 33 Dracena – choroby
- 34 Dracena przesadzanie
- 35 Dracena – odmiany
- 36 Palma Dracena – Dom i Ogród
- 37 Znaleziono 17 ogłoszeń
- 37.1 Dracena obrzeżona – Smocza palma
- 37.2 Kwiat Palma Dracena
- 37.3 Palma Dracaena fragrans / dracena wonna roślina w doniczce 200 cm
- 37.4 Palma dracena duża bez doniczki
- 37.5 Przepiekna zdrowa zupelnie dracena palma
- 37.6 Kwiatek palma dracena młoda
- 37.7 Palma Dracena. Drzewko pokojowe, duży kwiat 3m
- 37.8 Dracena, palma, 3 pędy
- 37.9 Duże piękne kwiaty doniczkowe.Benjamin, juka, palma, dracena itp.
- 37.10 Roślinka dracena palma domowa z doniczką wiklinową
- 37.11 Duża dracena obrzeżona Marginata 65 cm smocza palma
- 37.12 Sprzedam palmę dużą Dracena
- 37.13 Piękna palma, drzewko, kwiatek Dracena Marginata na taras
- 37.14 Dracena palma okazja!
- 38 Dracena – pielęgnacja, uprawa, odmiany
- 39 Dracena – charakterystyka
- 40 Dracena – gatunki i odmiany
- 41 Pielęgnacja i uprawa draceny w warunkach domowych – problemy z tym związane
- 42 Nawożenie i przesadzanie Draceny
- 43 Choroby draceny
Dracena – smocza palma. Uprawa i pielęgnacja draceny
Dracenajest rolin is highly regarded for its appearance and decorative value. As a result, she may be found in virtually every home and office. Dracena is regarded as a low-maintenance roelin because of its ease of use in the garden, but it causes problems in the home on a regular basis. When the licie draceny begin to sóknie, it usually means that the dracenie is taking place during the daytime or that the air quality in the building is very poor. Rolina, on the other hand, is derived from the tropical lasses of Africa.
There are more than 40 different dracen genus species found in the wild.
In recent weeks, kwitned with bialy and kremowy kwiatami, with an unusually intense and sour odor.
If, on the other hand, it is possible to get the dracena to a state of kwitnienia, it will not be necessary to use air conditioners for several days.
More information may be found at: How to uprawia dracen wonn
Słodka woń draceny nagrodą za cierpliwość
Draceny are praised above all for their beautiful, often decoratie licie in the ksztat of sztyletów, which remain ozdobne throughout the year. Each of the odmian pieces has a dwukolorowe licie. Dracena is a smokowiec with a Polish accent. ywicy’s intensely czerwony color is derived, in part, from the name of this roeliny, which is derived from the name of an afrykaskie plemion with a smoczk krwi. Anti-Greeks, who transported dracens to Europe, dubbed them drakaina, which translates as smoczyca in Greek.
- It has long, wavy licias and its brzegi are usually painted a light or dark color.
- To experience her zapach in the upraw doniczkowej, however, it is necessary to create roline warunki that are as close to natural as possible and to detect a high level of cerpliwosci.
- If dracena zakwitnie, it will be possible to congratulate the champions of this roliny on their accomplishment.
- They have the potential to have interesting forms and to lend themselves to hydroponic upkeep.
Jak dbać o dracenę
During colder weather in Poland, dracenia are reduced to a smoky haze in szklarnia that have been ogrzewane. As a result of the difficulty in reducing acclimatization, experienced hodowcy do not recommend purchasing these roils directly from the producers. It is preferable to purchase dracen at a kwiaciarni where it will be available for several days (ask the seller about this). If she does not zóka and there is nothing wrong with her, it is likely that she has acclimatized herself to domestic circumstances.
- Dracena like a calm and uncluttered environment in her home, but she does not want anything that is overly nasoneczne.
- During the course of the day, dracena grows in a tropical lesie, where the soce does not reach the lower parts of the spectrum.
- The temperature should not be lower than 18°C throughout the day.
- Draceny need czstego as well as obfitego podlewania.
- Podlewa should be done in such a way that water does not collect in the bottom of the container under the doniczk.
- Although Dracena enjoys eating yzn, she prefers a cik, well-puszczalnie gleb instead.
- It is necessary to prepare rolin over a period of two to three years.
- Aside from that, there are odywki that are specifically designed to be consumed with dracenom available in ogrodniczych sklepach.
Make doniczkowe pnicze, which are piknie kwitnie. The air quality in most homes is too poor for the dracen (resulting in the possibility of raszania), causing the kocówki to get darker and sassy. It is possible to obcinate noyczkami here, near a section of the licia that has not been poraoned.
Trudne rozmnażanie draceny
Draceny are rozmnaane by pocicie pnia na fragmenty and ukorzenianie at high temperatures with the assistance of professional ukorzeniajcych rodków under uprawy masowej conditions. In the home, dracena can be spróbowa rozmnoy by odcinajc wierzchoek one of the pdów and sadzc w torfowym podou with the addition of odywki for ukorzeniania (see recipe below). The best time to do this is in the late afternoon or evening, when the temperature in the house should not exceed 24°C. It is necessary to zrasza and care for the ukorzenian rolin on a regular basis in order to maintain its wilgotno.
Afterwards, we transfer her to the docelowej doniczki, not giving a second thought to the drenujing warstwie.
Smocze drzewo (dracena smocza) w doniczce
The endemic Wysp Kanaryjskich dracena smocza is found in the roelin of this region. It is unique and easily accessible due to its location in a natural setting. Drzewodorasta with a diameter of 20 meters, and a korona made of ostry ciemnozielonych lici that captures the ksztat of a massive parasol, respectively. In the center of the smocza palm is an elongated ywic, which zabarwia si on the black background and, according to tubylców, is the krew smoczycy. The oldest, 500-year-oldDracena dracoronie is located on the island of Tenerife, where it is otaczana by a disproportionately large number of local residents and tourists.
If you’re looking for more information and news on draconics, check out the articles that have also been published in this location.
Dracena draco -hodowla rośliny w doniczce
Seeing as though smoking at one’s own home is not difficult in terms of upkeep, this egzotyczna rolina attracts a large number of enthusiasts. Smocze drzewo ronie wolno w polskich warunkach, dorastajc do okoo 1 metrów wysokoci po dwóch latach uprawy (after ten years of growth). After a long period of time, pleasant, stodgy pachnie kwiaty with a zielonkawokremowy hue begin to manifest themselves. Typically, dracena smocza wytwarzas one cienki pie in a house, and on the szczycie of that pie, an ostrych wachlarz soczyscie zielonych lici appears on the szczycie of that pie.
- Our doniczki are delivered to you in an air-conditioned and quiet environment, free of any potential for conflict.
- The presence of these tropical roelins has a beneficial effect on our overall health.
- A smocze drzewo is something we can perform on our own without any special equipment.
- wieenasionadraceny are best served cold.
- It is necessary to maintain a high temperature, around 25-26 degrees Celsius, in order to protect the nasionom.
- acute pielgnacja – the placement of the pojemnik in a safe location – anticipate the appearance of piknych siewek after 3 to 5 days.
An attractive female smoczapalma creates intensely zielone listki with a variety of obrzeem. Take a look at the articles about kwiatas in doniczks that have been takezebrane in this location.
Sprawdzone nawozy do roślin doniczkowych – zobacz ceny!
We use siewki to transport doniczek that has been soaked in torfow or gliniast ziemi. Small smocze drzewo uprawiamy na stanowisku ciepym I jasnym, but not overtly nasonecznym, nasonecznie nasonecznym. It is necessary to have complete nasonecznienia in order to do thorough uprawa and pielgnacja of aged roelin. Smokowiec may experience a lack of oxygen in his home, which might result in deteriorating health conditions or an inability to function well at work. It is also necessary to maintain a consistent level of wilgotne podola in the doniczce; nevertheless, it will not tolerate excessive moisture.
Dracena smocza – pielęgnacja
Such roliny as those found in the Kanary Islands or smocze drzewo, which rise in the Teneryf Islands are not found in our residence. However, because the average household smokowiec has a lot of urok, it is important to work on improving its overall pielgnacji. It is essential that the donica in which the dracena roes be large and strong in order to ensure that the dracena grows in a healthy and balanced manner. Donicies are being erected throughout the day, which will aid in the prevention of nadmiar water contamination.
- During the spring and summer months, we only use dracena from one day to the next, when the weather is mild and the sun is shining brightly, but it is not overcast.
- Until the end of the year, we will rolin twice a month with large skadnikowy nawozami and a little amount of azot.
- We do not eat dracen in Zima.
- The best way to prepare roliny is to use freshly prepared water from the tap or a sródlane water.
Smocze drzewo – choroby
Smocze drzewo is a risk factor for heart disease. The following are the most often occurring problems:
- A bakteryjna plamistosis lici– characterized by brzowymi plamami as well as czernieniem podstawy odygi– is found in the Lici. Pseudomonas syringa is the bacteria that causes the disease. Obumieranie draceny is one of the consequences of her actions. The altered chorobowo licie should be removed and replaced with an oprysk lici and podoa preparatem containing a growth stimulator for the rolin
- Zgnilizna korzeni – is a condition that results in the deterioration of the bryosis korzeniowej as well as the development of widnicie and lici. Grzybnia is visible on the skin’s surface and in the altered chorobowo liciach. The presence of dracena in the early stages of a disease may result in the onset of severe pain, as well as the administration of medications that prevent the development of new pathogens. The most common cause of debilitating symptoms is excessively obtuse podlewanie. Examine the articles on roelin ailment that have been published at this location. When roeliny are in good health, aóknicie and utrata lici might indicate the presence of blisters that form in the smokowca zasilaniu. A disproportionately large amount of some first-generation compounds, such as azot and fluor, may be responsible for the loss of the color of the lilies and the appearance of plam on the lilies’ surfaces, which may cause the obrzea to sych. The use of an alternative type of nawozu should be considered in the event of unfavorable changes. Because of gnicia, the obumieranie of zbrzowiaych wierzchoków dolnych lici is widened, resulting in the widening of the obumieranie of dolnych wierzchoków dolci. Changes are causing a rise in the number of people on the waiting list. Poraone licie should be removed, and dracene should be restructured using the appropriate preparations, which should be used in the case of licie plamistocy
In order to be effective against choroby, Draceny must be added to the roelin. The majority of debilitating conditions are caused by a lack of effective treatment. Take a look at this article on zamiokulkasies that are zamiolistnym. Is this article going to be beneficial to you? According to 97,4 percent of those who read it, the article was beneficial.
Smocze drzewo (dracena smocza) w doniczce – jak ją uprawiać?
Dracena smocza has the potential to reach heights of up to 100 cm in the doniczkowej region. Dracena smocza, also known as smoczym drzewem (Dracaena draco), is an endemic drzewo that may be found in the Maderze and Kanaryjskich Mountains. In the natural world, he zachwyca his parasolowatym pokrojem. Aside from being used as a wall decoration, uprawiana in the kitchen may also be used as an interior design element. What can you do to improve the dracena smocz in your home? A species of dracena smocza (Acacia draco) that may grow to be up to 20 meters in length can be seen in the wild.
In the doniczkowej uprawie, rolina has the potential to grow to a maximum height of 100 cm.
With time, dracena ogaaca si od dou pdów, resulting in the formation of effective pióropusze lici. Kwiaty draceny smoczej s kremowe, ale kwitnienie w uprawie doniczkowej jest bardzo rzadkie w uprawie doniczkowej.
Optymalne warunki uprawy draceny smoczej w domu
- Światło. A place that is quiet and well-lit is preferred by Dracena smocza. This, however, does not rule out the possibility of her being incarcerated in its whole. Bezporednie nasonecznienie, np. na parapecie okna wystawy poudniowej, jest szkodliwe dla tej roliny, np. na parapecie okna wystawy poudniowej During the course of an upa, it is possible that lici will be poparzed and thrown out of the window. The best location is one that is little off the beaten path from the okna or a parapet of the okna that is skied to the pónoc/wschód. Dracena smocza enjoys a large amount of rozproszonego wywiata. It is necessary to remove structures near a source of heat, such as grzejniks.
- Temperatura. Dracena smocza like high temperatures, which may reach up to 20 degrees Celsius during the summer, and somewhat lower temperatures during the winter – the optimal temperature should be around 18 degrees Celsius. Przeciegów must be eliminated in order to do this. It is necessary to be cautious in order to avoid causing damage to the rolines during the nighttime habitation (for example, in a stormy weather condition).
How can a mroesne powietrze cause problems for rolinom doniczkowym?
- Podłoże. It’s a pity that Roliny isn’t in the same place as the rest of the rolin pokojowych. To wymiesza je z piaskiem (for example, in a 4:1 ratio) and rozluniaczem, zaleca si wymiesza je z piaskiem (m.in.perlitem). However, it would be nice if it were as pleasant as it was yzne, but at the same time it would be as frustrating as it was. Specjalistyczne podoe do juk I dracen are available for purchase on the open market. Various torfu, kora kompostowana, piasek, kreda, and perlit frakcje can be found in various combinations. Draceny are big fans of sweet treats. Solid drenaow warstwa should be employed on a daily basis. Nadmiar wody in the strefie korzeni quickly manifests itself as a lici sókniec
Take a look at this article: “Przesadzanie rolin doniczkowych: when and how to przesadza roliny doniczkowe.”
Sadzenie i uprawa smoczego drzewa
Draceny smocze sadzi wiosn najlepiej ni wrzenie. Occasionally, the amount of sadzonek wierzchokowych that is consumed diminishes. In the case of smoczej draceny, this is a little more difficult than in the case of obrzeonej draceny. It is necessary to make use of ukorzeniacza. Roliny regress once every few years, for example, when the korzenie increases the size of the otwories in the donic. The new donica should have a little larger circumference than the previous one, by no more than 2-3 cm (which is still not excessive).
- The smoczej draceny are being smooched. Most of the time, old draceny smocze deteriorates, with the older rzadziej deteriorating the most and the unmistakable umiarkowanie. Prior to the upcoming zabiegie, the ziemia should be well thawed. When water begins to pool at the bottom of the tank, it is necessary to rectify the situation. Nadmiar wody (zalewanie) is a problem that has to be addressed. At the same time, it is not possible to provoke the development of korzeniowe brya (brzowienie I zasychanie lici). The most difficult feature of draceny upkeep is a well-maintained wetland that is not dependent on the location, time of year, or temperature. Because it is dependent on a variety of factors, it is difficult to determine a precise level of czstotliwo podlewania.
- Draceny smoczej zraszanie zraszanie Regular zraszanie, on the other hand, is an extremely important part of the healing process. Warto wykonywa zabieg warto kilkukrotnie w tygodniu w dniu, najlepiej w rano. The development of a certain microclimate contributes to a more balanced growth. The most common problem in homes, particularly during the summer months when central air conditioning is used, is excessive wilgotno in the air (more than 50% of the total volume of air). Using nawilaczy, as well as other methods, it is possible to solve the problem. Dracenie schn kocówki lici in conditions of suffocating air pollution
Read about kwiaty doniczkowe and the wilgotno of the atmosphere as well. What can be done to increase the ilgotno of the air?
- Draceny smoczej nawoenie draceny From the beginning of winter until the beginning of spring, the process takes approximately 2-3 weeks (in the case of nawozów in the form of pyne added to water prior to evaporation). Specjalistyczne nawozy, as well as nawozy for larger groups of people – rolin doniczkowych with varying lengths – are available for purchase on the market. Another type of useful product is humus-based nawozy, which may be used to assist in the use of podola. Awolnienie azotem (blaknicie lici) is something that Dracena smocza does not enjoy.
- Draceny smoczej choroby draceny The dracena smocza can be aggravated by zgnilizna korzeni (uszkodzenie brzyy korzeniowej I widniecie lici) or bakteryjna plamisto lici (brzowe plamy na liciach I czernienie podstawy), as well as Jejprzdziorki,miseczniki, and itarczniki are some of the szkodniks that appear from time to time. It is necessary to examine rolines in a systematic manner in order to prevent problems from developing in the first place.
Dracena smocza is a gatunek that has the potential to be the primary focal point of a structure. Famous places present themselves in spectacular fashion and endow the surrounding area with an enigmatic quality. At the same time, they serve as effective air pollution filters, removing noxious particles from the atmosphere. As a result, it is necessary to give rolinom a little extra time in order to get a similar result after several years. Uprising in the home prompted by doniczkowe roliny egzotyczne Is this piece of writing useful?
More from the day’s work – Roliny Last but not least, there is the subcategory NEW NUMBER NOWY NUMBER In the most recent Muratore, you may read about, among other things, podogach, domach z ukadem wntrz atwym do zmiany, aranowaniu azienki na poddaszu, the most interesting places to visit in 2021, the most interesting places to visit in 2022, and the most interesting places to visit in 2023.
Jak dbać o dracenę w doniczce?
The most succinct description of draceny can be found in the uderzajco pikne, czsto kolorowe licie and the extremely attractive, resembling palm-shaped pokrój roliny. Naturalized draceny with simple pnia or draceny with small and strongly rozgazionych pnia are on the rise. Wavy lancetowate licie produce obnoxiously shaped pióropusze. Despite the fact that they appear to be palm trees, they have nothing in common with palm trees. Smokoczyce (dracaena, which translates as “smoke of the Eastern Sea”) is an animal belonging to the Szparagowaty tribe.
Odmiany draceny do uprawy w domu
It’s the quickest way to describe draceny: an uderzajco pikne, often-kolorowe licie and a really attractive, palm-like pokrój roliny-inspired palm. Raceny with simple pniches or those with a small and pronounced rozgazion are growing in the wild.
Ozdobne pióropusze are formed by wavy lancetowate licie. However, despite the fact that they resemble palms, they are not related in any way. Smokoczyce (dracaena, which translates as “smoke of the Eastern Sea”) is an animal belonging to the Szparagowaty tribe of the Caucasus Mountains.
- The obstructing force of the dracena (Dracaena marginata). Unpredictable in terms of changing growth conditions. Makes a pie out of pkiem ciemnozielonych, poyskliwych lici, depending on the time of year. The obrzeu has been painted in a czerwono hue. The dolne licie sóknie, schnie, and opadaj through time, resulting in the formation of typical three-colored blizns
- Dracena obrzeona ‘Tricolor’ (Dracaena marginata ‘Tricolor’). Odmiana o liciach z paskami zielonymi, róowoczerwonymi I kremowymi
- Dracena deremeska odmiana o liciach z paskami zielonymi, róowoczerwonymi I kremowymi (Dracaena deremensis). The most often used gatunek. The leaves of this doniczkowej roliny are ciemnozielonez janiejszymi przebarwieniami
- Dracena deremeska ‘Warneckii’ (Dracaena deremensis ‘Warneckii’) is the species that grows there. The licie of this odmiany has two jasne paski and a ciemnozielony rodek
- Dracena smocza is the main character (Dracaena draco). Lici creates a little amount of lici while in a relaxed state. They have been osadzoned on a hot pnia szczyt since they were little
- Dracena wonna is one of them (Draceana fragrans). The name has a connection to pachncymi kwiatami
- Dracena goldiana is a goldiana (Dracaena goldieana). Gatunek is not increasing in value. Predictions for the future are based on a large number of factors
- For example, a large number of large numbers of small numbers of small numbers of large numbers of small numbers of large numbers of small numbers of large numbers of small numbers.
Stanowisko do uprawy draceny w doniczce
Dracena is looking for a comfortable place to stay with a variety of promenade options, either during the day or at night. le reduces the amount of nasonecznienie. Due to the fact that the wierzchoek draceny kieruje si ku wiatu, it is necessary to obraca doniczk every two weeks in order to maintain a normal growth of roliny. OKNA skierowane na wschód lub na zachód toleruj idealne pomysy. As well, the okno poudniowe enters the rachube on the condition that the dracena be osonita firana or in some other manner.
Obficie podlewana should be the primary focus throughout the period of rapid growth of dracena.
It is necessary to remove nadmiar wody after the roslins have been removed in order to avoid the formation of a zastój.
Dracena – satwa rolina zielona w uprawie dracena
Okres spoczynku – kiedy występuje?
The period between the end of November and the beginning of March is known as the draceny spoczynku period. In this situation, it is necessary to restrict podlewanie and to provide an opportunity for a lekkie dissipation of górnej warstwy podoa. It is necessary to have some knowledge of the subject, particularly in the case of large amounts of rolin, because the brya korzeniowa cannot be completely wyschned. The use of a gleby wilgotnoci miernik is highly recommended. The awe-inspiring moment has arrived.
Temperatura i wilgotność powietrza dla draceny
Dracena is a roelin with a smoky flavor. Throughout the year, the temperature should range between 19 and 25 degrees Celsius. The only exception is dracena smocza, which reduces low temperatures to around 10oC when heated. Licie begin to zwisa and opada in all other gatunków when temperatures fall below a certain threshold. A high level of wilgotno in the air, ranging from 50 to 65 percent, is essential for every draceny. But only at extremely high levels of humidity can dracena become liczne, healthy, and unaffected by the presence of lilies.
During the grzewczy period, the presence of draceny in the vicinity of the grzejnik might provide a problem.
Rozmnażanie draceny – przez sadzonki?
From the beginning of winter to the middle of summer, it is possible to enlarge dracena by enlarging sadzonek wierzchokowych or fragments of odygi. Additionally, odkady powietrzne are a possibility. When a korzenienie forms, sadzonki moves to the side of the road to avoid being hit. Even the most insignificant draceny may be seen to move in an osczczdnie direction, aiding in the formation of a lekkie ziemi warstwie. In the doniczkach, dracena smocza
Podłoże i nawożenie draceny uprawianej w domu
In order to properly prepare draceny for use, a pH of between 5,5 and 6,3 is optimal. Another odczyn gleby has a negative impact on the growth of draceny.
Regarding nawoenia, during the period from early winter to late summer, the dracenom pynny nawóz was released in the middle of the night every two days. In the case of dracenom pynny nawóz, during the period from early winter to late summer, the dracenom pynny nawóz was released every two days.
Dracena – pielęgnacja, przesadzanie, rozmnażanie, odmiany
Rolina doniczkowa (dracenato, dracenato) is a doniczkowa rolina that comes from tropical areas and is highly prized for its unique appearance and flavor. Dracena wonna, dracena obrzeona, I dracena Sandera s some of the most popular species of dracen found in the Doniczko Forest. Dracena wonna is the most common species of dracen found in the Doniczko Forest. Examine how a dracenyrosncej pielgnacja appears in a doniczce, what requirements the rolina has, and if it is possible to jestrozmnaanie dracenyw in a domestic setting.
PoradnikOgrodniczy.pl> is an example of a for-profit organization.
Dracena – gatunki i odmiany
There are over 40 different roelin gatunks that belong to the dracena family, all of which originate in subtropical and tropical regions of the Americas and Africa. It is most often drzewiaste roliny, which are osigajce in a natural environment at a distance of a few meters in width, though there are also smaller krzewy among them. Despite this, the draceny that have been uprooted in the forest do not grow at an alarming rate, and it does not happen very often that they kwit (a photograph of a kwitning draceny, which appears to be very beautiful at the moment, may be found in the next section of this article).
It is praised for its beautiful, enormous liscie that can grow to be between 50 and 70 centimeters in length and is mikko-zwisajcy in the water.
Siodmiany draceny wonnej are presented in a unique way:
- The dracena wonna ‘Massangeana’ is a liciach with a szerokim ótym paskiem at the end of the rodek
- The dracena wonna ‘Victoria’ is a liciach with a ciemnym zielonym paskiem that is idcym at the end of the rodek
- And the drac
A dracena obrzeona – A dracene marginata dracene PoradnikOgrodniczy.pl> is an example of a for-profit organization. In the dracena family, the dracena obrzeona (Dracaena marginata) is the second most popular dracen gatunek, growing to a maximum size of 1.88 meters in length. It originates from Madagascar and has a very egzotyczne appearance to it. Czerwonawy brzegami, wskie, spiczasto zakoczone, ciemnozielone. Licence zebrane in kpki on szczytach dodatkowych szczytów. Osigaj dugoci of 30 – 40 cm in diameter.
Dracena Sandera -Dracena Sanderiana, often known as “Lucky Bamboo,” is a plant that is grown and sold in the United States.
Dracena Sandera (Dracena Sanderiana) is a gatunek that has been more popular in recent years, and is marketed under the name “Lucky Bamboo.” A few of his sharp, jasnozielone pdy remind me of the leaves of the bambusa tree, and his rolina ukorzenia si and ronie is incredibly well preserved by just immersing it in water.
It’s a wavy, lean, zielone, skrcone pie, and it’s made without kremowobiay brzegams.
There are several places where you may find Dracena, including offices, schools and shopping malls, where you can find her in the wild.
Her widespread popularity can be attributed to her visually appealing appearance as well as her lack of requisite skills for upkeep. However, only a small number of people believe that dracena is a dangerous creature. Więcej.
Dracena – pielęgnacja w mieszkaniu
Temperature, brightness, and opacity In order to avoid being harmed by bezporednie, silne nasonecznienie, dracenapowinna should be kept in a quiet place but with the water pumped out of it. During the growing season, the temperature can remain at a normal level, i.e. around 21°C; during the winter, the temperature can drop somewhat, but not lower than 13°C. Temperatures in the afternoon are suitable for most species of dragons, although there are certain species that require a minimum temperature of 18°C in the afternoon.
- Involvement in the breeding and rearing of Draceny It is necessary to do enough pielgnacja dracenywa once or twice a week, with the frequency increasing in the summer.
- Dracena Sandera is a wyjtkiem, since she has the potential to grow even in the same body of water.
- In addition, a high level of ilgotno in the air, as well as a consistent level of zraszanie lici, have been noted.
- Overly intense podlewania manifests itself as yellowing of the lips or the appearance of wrinkles.
- What is the time frame for completing a rolin doniczkowych nawoenie, how do you dawkowa nawozy, and which of the nawozy are the best?
The treatment of draceny requires the removal of rolins as well, because the current size of the doniczka is insufficient. Typically, a zabieg of this nature takes 2 to 3 years to complete. On the first day of new doniczki, it is necessary to use a drenaowe warstwa, which may be supplemented with drobne kamyki or keramzyt, and then to wypeni a próchnicz ziemi, which is rich in pokarmowe skadniki and has a pH of 6,3 – 6,8. Because ready-to-use glebow mieszanki are available for purchase on the market, and they are typically marketed under the names palm, juk, and dracen, there should be no difficulty in obtaining waciwego podoa.
Rolin Doniczkowych Przesadzanie rolin Doniczkowych The preparation of doniczkowych rolin is one of the most important aspects of the process of regenerative medicine.
How to choose the most appropriate time for pre-sadzanie, which ziemi to use for pre-sadzanie, how to prepare doniczki for pre-sadzanie, and how to complete the pre-sadzanie process without damaging the rolins. Więcej.
Dracena – 3 sposoby na rozmnażanie
Sposób 1: Sadzonki Wierzchokowe (Whirlpool Sadzonki) In order to complete the dracenymona transformation, it is necessary to use sadzonki wierzchokowe, which is the quickest and easiest method. When the rolina has become too large and we want to reduce its size by a small amount, we use this technique. It is possible to reposition an obstructed wierzchoek with relative ease. To prepare sadzonki dracenywiosn, cut 8 – 10 cm pieces of wierzchoki odygi and place them in a bowl with the torfu and piask in the center.
- To prevent sadzonki from becoming brittle, it is necessary to maintain a constant temperature of 24-25°C in the podoa.
- Only when the sadzonka has completed the korzenie is she placed in a crate with a piece of ice.
- PoradnikOgrodniczy.pl, forum.PoradnikOgrodniczy.pl, forum.maniaW No.
- It involves pocicie brzydkiego pdu na kawaki and putting them in the freezer for a few hours or overnight.
- odkady powietrzne (third point) It is also possible to naci pd draceny in a clean manner and place a foliowy woreczek made of ziemi in that location.
Dracena a juka. Czym się różni dracena od juki?
Dracena and juka are two roliny that have been tangled together for a long time. On the first look, the oka appear to be the same color as the background. Nevertheless, he belongs to the same agawowatych family. When we finally get a good look at them, we notice some interesting differences between the dracen and the juk. When grown in a more arid climate, Draceny have a licie that is both moist and firm to the touch after the bokach. Jika od on the other hand, has an aggressive disposition, and her brzegi are noticeably stywne.
- Comparatively speaking to dracen, juki are more tolerant to susz, intense nasonecznienie, and zimno than dracen.
- Draceny, on the other hand, are only capable of being uprooted in our climate if they are located in places that are exposed to the sun during the day.
- In their capacity as roelins deriving from tropical environments, however, they have extremely high requirements for upkeep conditions and frequently cause problems.
- Examine how to recognize draceny choroby and how to assist rolinie suffering from such symptoms.
- Household upkeep of doniczkowych rolin is something that many people like doing.
- Here are a few pointers on what causes the most serious problems with upraw rolin doniczkowych in the home of a pocztkujcy person and what conditions should be maintained to ensure that rolin grows as piknie and healthily as possible.
- Palma daktylowa – pielgnacja I uprawa w domu, choroby Daktylowiec, Palma Daktylowa In our homes, palma daktylowa, or inaczej daktylowiec, is a rolin that we take great care to maintain.
- It’s important to remember, however, that not every daktylowiec like doing housework, and that the treatment of these palms might result in a great deal of trouble.
Courtier and G. Clarke, “Kwiaty in the Home,” Reader’s Digest, Warszawa 1998, s. 78-79; M. Shubert and M. Herwig, “Mieszkamy wród kwiatów,” PWRiL, Warszawa 1986, s. 197-199; G. abanowski, L. Orlikowski, and A. Wojdy sxc.hu ft. archiwum wasne I sxc.hu ft. archiwum wasne
Dracena: uprawa, wymagania, pielęgnacja. Jak dbać o dracenę w domu?
In our homes, dracena is one of the most often chosen doniczkowy rolin, which we use in our kitchens. Not only does her unique, egzotyczny appearance contribute to her popularity, but she also has a low maintenance need, which is especially important for roliny. How should you pielgnowa dracen, when should you przesadza, and how often should you nawozi? Discover what dracena need in order to grow properly and successfully. Draceny are sukulents that may be found in Africa, Asia, Australia, and Mexico in their native state.
A significant number of them can be remedied in the doniczce.
Due to the fact that it magazynuates water in the pniu, it also behaves well on its own, even when we mention that we want to put water in it.
Studies have revealed that dracena has a positive impact on the quality of air in a building by neutralizing zanieczyszczea and absorbing harmful byproducts such as formaldehyde and formaldehyde.
Dracena: opis i odmiany
There are around 40 draceny gatunks in all. Others include four- to five-meter-long drzewa with a gruby pniem, such as dracena smocza, which is also known as smokowcem czydracena odwrócona. Others have a more krzewy flavor to them. Most of the time, kwiat dracena is really painful. A pair of kremowo-biay kwiatuszkami are tucked inside a kwiatostany that reminds us of koosy, and the rosin is finished with a ribbon of kremowo-bial kwiatuszkami. Dracena obrzeona, also known as dracena marginata, is one of the most popular gatunks uprawian in doniczkach.
- Finished off with a bujny pióropus of cienkich and ostro zakoczonych lici, each of which can have a different color depending on how it is finished.
- In the wild, it may grow up to three meters in height, but in a domestic setting, it is no more than two meters.
- It is believed to have originated in Africa.
- 1 metra is the maximum distance that one may go in one day (mog one osigadugo).
- Sandera, a tedracena that originates in Azji and is referred to as “szczliwym bambusem” due to the large amount of similarity between the two rolin, makes her debut in this episode.
It is quite easy to grow and has the potential to bloom even in the same water. In a different vein, dracena surculosaczyli dracena rozgaziona o owalnych liciach pokrytych kolorowymi plamkami is a dracena that draws attention to itself.
Dracena: uprawa i wymagania
How do you deal with dracena in a domestic setting? There are just a few specialized conditions that dracena need in order to function properly. There is nothing difficult about cleaning this roiling. If all of the necessary requirements are met, certain draceny gatunki may be able to survive in domestic settings. The first thing that should be remembered about Edraceny is that they like a good cup of coffee. As a result, the temperature in the building where the repairs are being carried out should not go below 15 degrees Celsius.
Rolina ta enjoys having a pair of wiata.
Although certain gatunki appear to be well-adapted to life on the parapet from the south-eastern hemisphere, it is important to remember that too strong promienie might result in lilici swelling.
Dracena: pielęgnacja w domu
The procedure for cleaning draceny in the home is really simple. This is a kwiat that, on the whole, does a good job of alleviating difficult circumstances, including, in this case, suffocating air pollution. Despite the fact that we will be spryskiwa licie draceny, it will still have a beautiful appearance. It is especially important to focus on this during the summer months, when, due to the onset of the growing season, wilgotno in the home may be at an unsatisfactory level. It is primarily concerned with a large number of gatunks with a variety of colored lilacs, which on the whole require more wilgoci.
- What is the best way to handle a dracen?
- When it comes to the winter and spring, we tend to dredge a little more, but it is necessary to exercise caution.
- Dracena is not a fan of wilgoci nadmiaru, and being submerged in water is not beneficial to her.
- A zbyt mocne przesuszenie, on the other hand, can result in lici being sucked out.
Dracena: przesadzanie i nawożenie
Ayzne, próchnicze, and przepuszczalne podoe are appropriate for roliny with characteristics similar to dracena. Pielgnacja is also concerned with nawoenie. From March to September, while the dracena is in the midst of a growth spurt, it is necessary to sever my roztworem nawozu wieloskadnikowego once every two weeks. Because draceny are resilient, even if we do everything correctly, nothing will come of it. During the months of June and July, we take a break from work and completely disengage from responsibilities.
To prolong the life of an old specimen, it is sufficient to store it for two to three years at a time.
For optimal drenching of the rolines, a little amount of ogrodniczego keramzyt or drobnych kamyczków should be used on a daily basis.
If we want to make dracen more mellow, we may use sadzonki wierzchokowe, which are a type of fungus that grows in the springtime.
Following the ukorzenieniu, they can be positioned in a pushzczalnym podou. Another method is to use sadzonki pdowe to enlarge the area of enlargement; however, this method takes significantly longer.
Dracena – pielęgnacja, podlewanie, odmiany, uprawa – e-ogrody – Rośliny doniczkowe
The dracena in the vicinity of Juki is currently among the most popular doniczkowych rolin. Not only do people buy them for their egzotyczne appearance, but also and above all because the vast majority of the gatunków available for purchase in kwiaciarnia are not very demanding. Despite the fact that they are growing, the Dracenydoskonale tolerate even the most severe uprawowe uchybienia. They were put on the market a long time ago, albeit they did not fit in with the previous generation of ponury zagraconych habitations.
Smokowce czy draceny
Prior to World War II, these roliny were known as smokowcami, after the draceny smoczej (Dracaena draco), a massive drzewa that sprang mostly in the Kanaryjskie Mountains. Guiness Book of World Records named her “Rolin’s Wit,” since she wore a red dress with a czerwony pattern that looked like the krew sok. The largest of the opisane okazy measured 27 meters in length. They distinguish themselves from the rest of the gatunks even before the first rzut of the game. They are distinguished by a massive gruby pniem that is punctuated by a glistening czupryna of sztywnych, stalowozielonych lici.
As can be seen in the accompanying photograph, the roeliny are extremely old (the oldest, which was mapped by Humboldt, had been around for 5000 years).
Most of the time, these gatunki are significantly smaller and do not require as intense an environment as dracena smocza.
Dracena – pielęgnacja
Draceny like a rozproszone wywiato, although those with a zielonych liciach look particularly good on sonecznych parapets, as can be seen in the photo. It is possible, though, that the smell of the ocean will cause some animals’ passions to be stirred up. Because they are ice-cold rolins, the temperature in a room with dracens should not go below 15 degrees Celsius. Despite the fact that suche powietrze are well-znosz, it is necessary to rasza them during the winter months in residences with central heating (gatunki with a variety of colors are particularly useful for this purpose).
- Draceny grow at an alarmingly rapid rate in favorable conditions.
- The most valuable of the gatunków sold in kwiaciarnia is dracena wonna, which has already proven to be capable of producing sufit after several years of cultivation.
- This type of roolin frequently kwitnie in the house (especially when dracena wonna is present), and at times they can even cause owoce to appear.
- After a few minutes, a wierzchoka with a kwiatostanem that has been kwittied begins to roewia.
- Only ulistnione pdy rosn, but they never achieve the same level of grubosity as the main pdy.
If you want to have a decorative, large rolin, the best thing to do is to get one right away. There is no discernible difference in the way rolinies of varying sizes look when they are all arranged in one place.
Dracena – cena
The price of roelin ranges from 10 to more than 200 zlotych, depending on its size and species. A few of the most notable include the wonne draceny, as well as the droesza dracena reflexa, with particular emphasis on odmiany with delicate and orange-toned licias.
Dracena – uprawa
Small tools are used for upkeep, particularly in the case of wyronitych occasions, which can occur when the temperature of the water in the doniczce drops and the water becomes corrosive. Small tools are also used for cleaning. Because draceny have a lot of korzeni, the doniczki should be somewhat large. The best are what are known as palm-leaf doniczki. On those days, it is necessary to employ drenau warstwa made of grubego perlitu. In order for the podoe to be effective, it must be lekkie and pushzczalne, which translates to easily boiling water.
Best-tasting pieczenie lisciowa or kompostowa is one that is made with gruby piaskies, perlite or wire and torfe in the proportions of 3:1:2 or 3:1:3 respectively.
Remember that they grow best in a lean, kwany environment, and that, because water from wells contains zwizki causing a zasadowy reaction, the pH of the water changes after a few years of use.
As a result, draceny should be regularly presadzed, with small, infrequent occurrences occurring at least once a year, always in the winter, between the months of June and October.
Dracena – podlewanie
Draceny do not necessitate special veterinary care, but they do necessitate a certain level of care, just as all other doniczkowe rolins do. The most important of these is a stosunkowo small podoe, which inhibits the growth of korzeni in the gniciu. For example, ziemia on the roof should be only slightly wilgotna, while ziemia on the roof should be somewhat such (though care should be taken to ensure that it does not wilgotne completely). If anything, draceny appears to be becoming slightly less objective in the late summer, with no apparent desire to make the podoe appear more obfuscated.
It is necessary to transport her to a new ziemi at this point, regardless of the time of year.
Dracena – rozmnażanie
It is most often done when there is an excessive amount of roelin in the bloodstream. Draceny is mostly made up of sadzonek, and it is most often done when there is an excessive amount of roelin in the bloodstream. Following the removal of the wierzchoka and the removal of the dolnych lici, the zanurza si in the ukorzeniaczu, and it is then placed in a wilgotnym piasku. In light of the fact that draceny quickly deteriorate when the atmosphere is suffocating, a pojemnik with sadzonkami should be inserted into a plastikowej torbe, where a number of 1 cm-wide otwors are formed.
After a few weeks, the sadzonki begin to wypuszczaj the korzenie. It is necessary to transfer them to doniczek wypenionych podoem dla rolin dorosych at that point.
Dracena – przycinanie
Another method of reducing the amount of dracen in the environment is the use of odkads. It is possible to create an unethical, lici-free pie as a result of this. As soon as it begins to swell, the kore is covered with a zapaka or a wykaaczk, so that the temperature of the room does not rise too much. Following that, she is adorned with a sprinkling of wilgotnego podola and a sprinkling of czarny folia. After a few weeks, the folia begins to wilt and investigates whether or not the grube czerwonawe korzenie has appeared.
While the upper cz is devoted to doniczki, the lower cz is devoted to the production of new pdy, which will be released at some point in the future.
(See also: Nasiona draceny, Young Rolins) Nasiona do not kiekuj under domszkaniowych conditions; nonetheless, old siewki begin to deteriorate after a few months of age.
Dracena – choroby
Draceny are frequently attacked by a kind of cancer known as choroby grzybowe. Antraknoza or grzybowa plamisto lici is a condition that can occur sometimes and result in the formation of brzowych plam. Poraoned licie are a source of embarrassment. Topsin M or Rovral 50EC can be used to treat a swollen rolin; however, both of these medications are toxic, and the outcome of treatment is unpredictable. It is thus preferable to wyrzuci dracen in order to prevent the choroba from spreading to other areas of the house that are being worked on.
The pajczynka on the spodniej stronie lici is the catalyst for their appearance.
These small paski tarczki look similar to the larger paski tarczki that may be seen on the sides of roads or in ditches.
During the spring season, the best time to transport draceny is when the weather is warm and sunny; we can then transport draceny to new donic or dzieli her wybujae pdy with no problems.
Dracena – odmiany
Although around 100 different species of gatunks and dracen can be found in the wild, only a small number of them are kept in captivity in homes.
- Dracena will triumph (Draceana fragrans) The names of the species are: ‘Massangeana’, ‘Victoria’, and ‘Rothiana’
- Dracena odwrócona – (Draceana reflexa) – the names of the species are: ‘Costa Rica’, ‘Song of Jamaica’,’Song of India’, and ‘Song of Sri Lanka’
- Dracena obrzeona – (Dracean (Draceana marginata) The Dracena Godseffa (Dracaena godseffiana) is also known as Lucky Bamboo. The Dracena Sandera (Draceana sanderiana) is also known as Lucky Bamboo. The Dracena smocza (Draceana draco) is also known as Lucky Bamboo. The Dracena surculosa is also known as the Dracena rozgaziona (Draceana sur
Palma Dracena – Dom i Ogród
There were 17 ogoszes discovered.
Znaleziono 17 ogłoszeń
Dracena obrzeżona – Smocza palma
|Wrocław, Fabrycznawczoraj 17:12|
Kwiat Palma Dracena
Palma Dracaena fragrans / dracena wonna roślina w doniczce 200 cm
Palma dracena duża bez doniczki
Przepiekna zdrowa zupelnie dracena palma
Kwiatek palma dracena młoda
Palma Dracena. Drzewko pokojowe, duży kwiat 3m
|Gdańsk, Wyspa Sobieszewska14sty|
Dracena, palma, 3 pędy
|350 złDo negocjacji|
Duże piękne kwiaty doniczkowe.Benjamin, juka, palma, dracena itp.
|39 złDo negocjacji|
Duża dracena obrzeżona Marginata 65 cm smocza palma
|65 złDo negocjacji|
Sprzedam palmę dużą Dracena
Piękna palma, drzewko, kwiatek Dracena Marginata na taras
Dracena palma okazja!
|Poznań, Stare Miasto23gru|
Dracena – pielęgnacja, uprawa, odmiany
One of the most common doniczkowy rolin that may be found in a house is Dracenajest, which is also known as Dracenajest. It’s a result of this circumstance that the rolina appears unusually and euphorically; as a result, there are no wygórowanych requirements for its maintenance.
In the next article, we will discuss how to properly pielgnowa this rolin, when it is appropriate to do so, and how and why it is appropriate to nawozi this rolin.
Dracena – charakterystyka
Angola, Afryka, Azja, Australia, and Mexico are among the countries where the omawiana rolina may be found in the wild. It’s interesting to note that gatunki draceny can differ in size, ubarwieniem, and ksztatem lici depending on their environment. The vast majority of these gatunks lend themselves very well to doniczkowe uprawy. Moreover, because it does not require specialized pielgnacyjne zabiegów necessitating specialized knowledge, this roslina may be used in any part of the house. When it comes to pielgnacji, dracena is a clear winner.
A large number of hypotheses have been put forward, including, but not limited to, a zapominanie of podlewania and a zapominanie of zapominanie.
According to the results of the research, not only does the treatment of her skin improve her appearance and health, but it also improves the quality of the air in her immediate vicinity.
Dracena – gatunki i odmiany
There are around czterdziestu gatunków in this roliny that have been differentiated. The drzewa with a gruby pniu are some of the kilkumetrowe drzewa on this list. Dracena smoczka, also known as smokowcem, and dracena odwrócona are also included in this group. Some of the gatunki have a more krzewy appearance than others. The draceny kwiat is intensely pachncy on a regular basis. There is a barwa kremowo – bia on the table. A pair of kwiatostany draceny evokes the look of koosy made from scraps of kwiatuszk.
- It originates in the country of Madagascar.
- Depending on the odmiany, they may choose from a variety of colors.
- Rolina, in its native environment, has the ability to grow to a height of around four meters.
- In addition to dracena wonna, which is also known as dracena fragrans or smokowcem wonnym, has gained popularity in our homes.
- A significant difference between this and the previously described odmiany is the presence of a larger piec and a larger, lancetowate li.
- Licie is capable of obtaining a long-term metra.
- It is an intense zapach, and it seems like it is made out of a lot of zielonkawo-biay lines.
- This odmiana is also referred to as “szczliwym bambusem” due to the fact that it has a sczliwy appearance.
It is also worthwhile to draw attention to the surculosa dracena (rozgaziona), which is distinguished by its siowalnymi limi and kolorowymi plamkami.
Pielęgnacja i uprawa draceny w warunkach domowych – problemy z tym związane
Rolina does not need specialized treatment. Everybody should be able to work with her because her procedure is dziecinnie simple. The occurrence of fundamental draceny conditions may be accompanied by kwitnieniem roliny. It’s important to keep a few fundamental things in mind. Dracena enjoys a good cup of coffee in the morning. If we want our house to stay above 15 degrees Celsius, we need to keep the windows open and turn on the air conditioning. Another important aspect to consider is that rolina enjoys a great deal of nasonecznienie.
- The largest nawietlenie necessitates the use of dark-colored lilies.
- From the southern hemisphere, a large number of gatunks will be seen clinging to the parapet.
- Dracen is best hodowa in an area that is close to the city center and where the water is a little more frothy.
- It is necessary, however, to spryskiwa her licie wod, since rolina ucieszy nasze oko ich barw at that point.
- During the grzewczego season, the wilgotno of the air decreases, and it is possible that the air quality may deteriorate to an unacceptable level for draceny uptake.
- We also recommend that you use a wilgotnej ciereczki to remove the licie of roliny from the short.
- Therefore, we prefer to oszczdnie podlewa her, particularly during the winter and summer months, when she odpoczywa.
- When there is a lot of water in the doniczce, we need to pay attention to the zachowanie of the zasady.
- The korzenie will begin to gnip at this point.
Nawożenie i przesadzanie Draceny
In Rolina’s opinion, the best podobes are those that are yzne, próchnicze, and non-puszczajce. Miesice ciepe (marzec – sierpie) is a period of rapid growth in draceny. It is necessary to wspomaga rolin roztworem nawozu wieloskadnikowego at this point, using it every two weeks. In the case of draceny, the lack of response means that no matter how hard we try, nothing will come to fruition. Roliny are not being nawozimed in the upcoming months. Roliny with a rapid growth rate are known as moode roliny.
- Roliny in the post-apocalyptic epoch are repeated every two to three years.
- In honor of her day, it is recommended that you serve her kermazyt or some drobne kamyczki.
- One way to make a rolin is in a specialized palmom that has been specially designed for doniczkowych or in a uniwersal ziemi for doniczkowych.
- We’re working on something right now.
When we are preparing sadzonki, the temperature in the area where we will be working should be around 25 degrees Celsius. At the end of the day, we’ll put the sadzonki at a convenient location. Another method of draceny development is the use of pesticides, however this takes significantly longer.
The most serious concern in the draceny hive is the presence of large kocówki lici. They are the result of excessively noxious air pollution. Pryskanie lici is a problem during the period of rapid growth of the rolin. If dracena gubi dolne licie, it indicates that the temperature of otoczenia has increased. This is true both in the case of very low temperatures as well as in the case of excessively high temperatures. Unexpectedly high temperatures have the potential to cause licician pkniecia.
The majority of problems associated with dracena are caused by poor housekeeping conditions.
Dracena has the potential to cause bacterial infections as well as other illnesses.
Specjalne preparaty are required for the treatment of this type of illness.