- 1 Kalatea (Calathea) – odmiany, uprawa, pielęgnacja, podlewanie
- 2 Calathea- uprawa i pielęgnacja byliny
- 3 Najpiękniejsze gatunki i odmiany – ozdoba mieszkań i efektowne kwiaty nabalkon
- 4 Kalatea (Calathea) – odmiany, uprawa i pielęgnacja
- 5 Kalatea, Calathea – uprawa, gatunki, choroby
- 6 Calathea – uprawa rośliny, pielęgnacja, ciekawe odmiany
- 7 Calathea – charakterystyka gatunku
- 8 Calathea – cechy szczególne
- 9 Rośliny doniczkowe – uprawa i pielęgnacja kalatei
- 10 Calathea – ciekawe odmiany rośliny
- 11 Kalatea, Ostrzeszyn (Calathea makoyana) – Encyklopedia Kwiaty Ogrody
- 12 Kwiat kalatea: rodzaje, uprawa i piel�gnacja. Co to za ro�lina?
- 13 Calathea: skąd pochodzi roślina?
- 14 Kalatea falistolistna, kalatea lancetolistna, kalatea różowokropkowana, kalatea makoya: różne odmiany
- 15 Kalatea: pielęgnacja i uprawa
- 16 Kalatea: podlewanie roślin
- 17 Calathea – delikatna piękność
- 18 Calathea – uprawa, stanowisko, wymagania
- 19 Trudna miłość
- 20 Królowa przędziorków
- 21 Kalatea – kilka ciekawostek
- 22 Kalatea – roślina tropikalna do uprawy w domu
- 23 Kalatea – pochodzenie i naturalne występowanie
- 24 Kalatea – wygląd i funkcje ozdobne
- 25 Kalatea to roślina AIR SO PURE
- 26 Kalatea – optymalne stanowisko i odpowiednie podłoże
- 27 Kalatea a wilgotność – wymagania rośliny
- 28 Jak prawidłowo podlewać kalateę?
- 29 Kalatea – nawożenie i pielęgnacja
- 30 Jakie są najpopularniejsze gatunki kalatei?
Kalatea (Calathea) – odmiany, uprawa, pielęgnacja, podlewanie
It is referred to as Kalatea, ostrzeszyn -Calathea, and it is an effective rolin that is being actively developed in our country as a doniczkowy kwiat. Bylina originates in Brazil, and its natural settlements include the southern portions of the lasów deszczowych, where access to the water is significantly restricted. Due to the presence of a stawowy poduszkom, which allows for the placement of decoacyjny licios in the most advantageous position possible, Kalatea increased the likelihood of being able to walk about on the water’s edge.
In spite of the fact that kalatei uprawa is not among the simplest of tasks, it is recommended that you complete this exercise in order to savor the flavor of tropical roliny.
Calathea- uprawa i pielęgnacja byliny
This famous kalatea variety features beautiful, szerokim, and multicolor licios, which are available in a variety of hues such as zieleni, róu, czerwieni, brzu, and bieli, among others. The color of the blaszki liciowej’s topmost strona is purpurow. In most domestic situations, rolina does not produce a significant amount of kwiats. In nature, their mediocre and insignificant grona writhes and writhes under the weight of the world. The inability to maintain appropriate temperatures in the roolin’s hodowli is linked to the inability to ensure the presence of bylinom.
- In our residences, we install ostrzeszyn in a well-lit area with a clear view of the surrounding landscape, on the wschodnich, pónocno-wschodnich, and pónocno-zachodnich parapets.
- It is recommended that a temperature of around 25 to 29 degrees Celsius be maintained in the dwelling.
- The temperature of the atmosphere should not go below 13 degrees Celsius at the time of spoczynku.
- Roliny are vulnerable to both overgrowth and overdevelopment, which can be caused by a variety of factors.
- It is sufficient to re-apply kalate once every two days during the month of Zim.
- Despite the fact that kalatea is a very resistant to disease, excessively thin podos and otoczenie may result in the plant being zaatakowan by przdziorkiimczliki (przdziorks).
These doniczkowe kwiaty doniczkowe, whether in a residence or in a garden, are not frequently encountered. Take a look at the articles about bylines that have been published in this location.
Kalatea – kwiaty doniczkowe i ich zasilanie oraz rozmnażanie
Because kalatea has a negative effect on gleb zasolation, we must do rolin zasolation with excessive care. Nawozi Rolin a minimum of twice a month, from March to early February, using organic rolin nawozi. Gleby’s chemic and physical properties are improved by using organically grown plants, whether they are of the roelinnego or zwierzcego kind. Necessary for the production of nichkorasosnyiwierku, tortfwysoki and niski, kompost, soma, wióry, and orazobornik. We are phasing out the use of mineral-based fertilizers, which, when used for an extended period of time, have a negative impact on the quality of the soil.
We’re putting off the decision on the last hour of zalecanej dawki.
In the two days preceding the completion of the zabiegu, we will be preparing the rolin in order to complete it without difficulty.
It is necessary to shorten an excessively long korzenie.
Piękne kwiaty w Twoim ogrodzie
Because kalatea grows rapidly, it is necessary to do pre-sadzaniejej every year in order to increase the size of the doniczki. The best time to engage in ostrzeszyny preparation is during the summer months. On the day of the pojemnik, which is a larger number than the previous day, we will set up a grub warstwa of drena. We have been removing rolin for the past three years. In the case of pielgnacja, the wycinaniu przy ziemi poókych starszych lici is crucial. If you’re looking for a relaxing place to relax in the summer, go no further than the beautiful bylins that line the deck of the hotel’s pool.
Kalatea (Calathea) is a plant that produces fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
Najpiękniejsze gatunki i odmiany – ozdoba mieszkań i efektowne kwiaty nabalkon
In the United States, the Kalatea is a gatunkie that belongs to the marantowatych family (Marantaceae), and it may be found in tropical forests in the state of New York. An abundance of wildlife and visually appealing views of the city’s skyline are visible from our residence. There are a few that stand out among the most popular decorating rolin:- Kalatea Triostar –uprawa of this three-colored kalatea, with decorative licias and a zielonym, biay, and czerwonym border, without sacrificing the originality of the design.
- It is possible to live in colder environments, such as a predpokoju, a wilgotnej azience, or a sypialni.
- We travel to Bylin twice a week for a couple of hours each time.
- The ozdoba kalatei are a jasnozielone licie with an okrga jasnozielone licie with ciemnozielonymi naznaczeniami wzdu unerwienia.
- Mode licie spodnia cz wybarwiaj na ciemnoróowo I spodniaj cz wybarwiaj na ciemnoróowo.
- It takes 15 days for the bylin to be processed in a way that is non-toxic to the environment and does not harm the environment.
- -Kalatea róowokropkowana (rooved kalatea) In the case of Calathea roseopicta –decoracj okrgych ciemnozielonych lici, jasnozielone poprzeczne pasy, zdobice obrzeenia blaszki, serve as a focal point.
Jasnozielony is also the primary nerve of the lici. During the day, the cz takes on the color of the fiolet. Approximately 50 cm in circumference, the doniczkowa rosina rises to the surface of the water. Many other variations of the gatunk are being worked on at the moment:
- In the case of the “Eclipse,” it belongs to the “karlowej odmiany,” which is dorastajcej up to 20 cm in width. In contrast to the czarny and ciemnozielonym tones of the tee, ‘Dottie’ – the kalate lends its name to a variety of meanings. Dorasta is cut to around 30 cm in length, and a large ksztat of kupy is inserted. The fiolet-colored portion of the blaszki is on the spodnia cz. Also, you might be interested in this article on the uprising of long-lived astroids.
-Kalatea ozdobna (Ozdobna Kalatea) Calatea Majestica–Is a variety of the plant Calathea ornata, which means “ornate Calathea.” It distinguishes itself by having ozdobnymi jasnymi liniami, which contrast with the ciemnozielonym teem lici. Bylina under pokojowych conditions has the potential to grow to one meter in height.
- Kalatea lancetolistna kalatea lancetolistna Its leaves are lancetowaty, and it is grown on a rocky ground with a fioletow spodni stron. Calathea lancifolia has lancetowaty leaves that are wybarwioned on the ground with a fioletow spodni stron. Older roelins have a tendency to wyksztacaj non-purple biae kwiaty from time to time. This rolina doniczkowa is a viable option for resolving the problem. kalatea okrgolistna kalatea okrgolistna Calathea orbifolia – distinguishes itself by having zdobienia on oblong liciach, in the form of regular pasks, and with a variety of zieleni odcienia
- Calathea orbifolia – distinguishes itself by having zdobienia on oblong liciach In the case of the Calathea warscewiczii, a cemnozielone licie has been shown to have significant jasnozielone znaczenia in the area of the cranial nerve. The fioletowe ubarwienie is pursued by the spodnia cz. In this recipe, rolina doniczkowa wyksztaca biae, kremowe, and róowe kwiaty, which are ujte in the form of kwiatostany (kwiatostany = “kwiatostany”). Kalatea Veitcha is a fictional character created by author Kalatea Veitcha. Calache Veitchiana (bylina) is a little shrub that grows up to 90 – 100 cm in height. In her favor are the sercowated cemnozielone licie, which are decorated with a thin line of orange paint. A pair of bias kwiaty ujte are 20 cm in length and are kwiatostany. Take a look at this article about the preparation and treatment of wspaniae bodziszka. Calathea louisae – charakterystyczne lancetowate licie charakteryzujce si na kolor ciemnozielony, z czerwon spodni czci blaszki w czerwony spodni czci blaszki. A srebrzystozielony rysunek is presented in a wspaniale manner on the ciemny tle. Calathea ecuadoriana is a natural siedliska gatunku that may be found in the Ekwadorze. On a ciemnozielonym tle podunych lici, jasnozielone pasy, biegning wzdu unerwienia, distinguish themselves from the others. The color of the spodnia cz lici is a ciemnoczerwony shade of green. Calathea libbyana is an endemic gatunek found only in Ekwador. Bylina wyjtkowo dekoracyjna z zdobieniami lici w jasnozielonych I biaawych kolorach, sprawiajcych wraenie wzorów, pocignitych pdzlem, sprawiajca wraenie wzorów, poci It is the obrzeenia that produce the sweet smell. The blaszki liciowej wzor distinguishes itself by its location on a ciemnozielonym tle. Calathea gandersii -bylina wystpujca w Ekwadorze, zachwyca urod byszczcych mocnych lici, wybarwionych na ciemnozielono, z janiejszymi zielonymi I ótawymi pasami
Is this article going to be beneficial to you? The article appears to have been beneficial to 97.5% of those who read it.
Kalatea (Calathea) – odmiany, uprawa i pielęgnacja
1Aloes – uprawa (Aloes – uprawa) 2Difenbachia is a doniczkowy kwiat with beautiful lilies. 3Dracena will triumph. 4Fikus (Figowiec) sprzyja 5Frizea (Vriesea) – egzotyczna rolina doniczkowa – egzotyczna rolina doniczkowa 6Grubosze – odmiany, uprawa, I pielgnacja – odmiany, uprawa, I pielgnacja 7Jukka (Yucca) is a domesticated pupularna rolina. Eighth, Kalatea – Ostrzeszyn (Calathea), and ninth, Maranta (Marantaa), a urokliwy kwiat doniczkowy. – 10Niecierpek balsamina is a kind of balsam. 11Wilczomlecz lnicy (Wilczomlecz lnicy) (Korona cierniowa) The 12th Zrolicha (Syngonium) is a charming doniczkowa rolina.
The following are examples of decorative kwiats: hibiskus,gardenia,cyklamenperski,anturium, pokrzywiec,kliwiapomaraczowa, cymbidium, dendrobium,hipeastrum, Phalaenopsis,fioekafrykaski, skrtnik.
Those who appreciate ozdobne roliny, which are distinguished by the presence of decorative limes, should pay attention to Calathea.
kalatee is one of the more demanding varieties of roelin, which, when not treated with proper care and attention, can lose their decorative appeal, and in the worst case scenario, even become poisonous.
In the familyMarantaceae, roliny marantowate are made up of several different types of long-lived, ancient rolins. A large number of them are highly regarded ozdobne roliny, which are used, among other things, in residential construction. A lot of people like egzotyczne pikno, and the one with the most recognition is tytuowaCalatheaorazMaranta (for example, Marantaleuconeura ‘Erythroneura’). CalatheaiMaranta is a family name. The genusCalathea has the greatest number of representatives, with the most popular gatunks beingCalathea lancifolia andCalathea makoyana, as well as a number of other species.
Calathea- kilka uwag o rodzaju
The kalatee were brought to us from the chilly and wilgotnych tropikal las of the United States’ southeastern and southwestern regions, and they were one among the many beautiful and memorable aspects of this very chilly and wilgotny season. There are two types of roelin in this kalateaczsto, both of which are not typically decorative. The first is a mylon made of maranta, and the second is a roelin made of maranta. The term “roelin” refers to a variety of zielnych and sometimes zielonych bylin that are treated as ozdobne roelins in our climate and are uprooted in the home, but in countries with a cieplejszym climate, they are treated as ogrodowe roelins and are uprooted in the garden.
The leaves are osadzone on long stems with varying degrees of prebarwienia-zmienny rysunkiem depending on the gatunk (for example, bialy paskowane, wzorki, obrzea in a variety of shades of zieleni, fioletu, purpury, srebra, and brzu).
But there are also unique ones, such as the very well-liked gatunekkalateaótawa (ostrzeszyn), which, in addition to decorating with lilies, zachwyca ótopomaraczowymi kwiatami.
Within the large number of available gatunks, you’ll find things like kalatea with jadalnej czci podziemnej, as well as many other items of value to the average person. The width of kalatei uprawianej in a home is narrow, and it often occupies a space between 30 and 100 centimeters in height.
Wybrane gatunki rodzaju
Calathea ornata is a flowering plant. Calathea allouia is a kind of flower. Calathea cylindrica is a kind of flower. Calathea crocata is a kind of crocata. Calathea acuminata is a kind of calathea. Calathea makoyana is a flowering plant of the genus Calathea. Calathea orbifolia is a kind of flowering plant. Calathea lancifolia is a type of flowering plant. Calathea louisae is a flowering plant in the genus Calathea. Calathea bella is a beautiful flower. Calathea clossonii is a kind of flower.
- Calathea picturata (Pictured Calathea) Calathea rufibarba is a species of Calathea.
- Calathea argyraea is a flowering plant in the genus Calathea.
- Calathea lietzei is a species of Calathea.
- Kalate are distinguished by their presence on the ogonkach of lici poduszek stawowych, which allows for the modification of the lici’s porosity.
Many of the gatunks of the Calatheato have unusually ornate roliny, which have come to be known as ozdobne roliny in some circles. Calathea makoyana, Calathea lietzei, Calathea rufibarba, Calathea zebrina, Calathea picturata, Calathea majestica, Calathea crocata, Calathea lancifolia, Calathea rufibarba, Calathea zebrina, Calathea zebrina, Calathea zebrina, Cal
Wybrane gatunki rodzaju popularne jako rośliny ozdobne
|Calathea zebrina –gatunek kalatei jak sama nazwa wskazuje paskowany. Owalne liście, na górnej stronie zielone, z szerokim paskowaniem, natomiast spód jednolicie purpurowoczerwony. Jedna z najbardziej popularnych kalatei. Jej wysokość osiąga do kilkudziesięciu centymetrów.|
|Calathea crocata -zwana także kalateą żółtokwiatową, zachwyca dekoracyjnymi liśćmi oraz żółtopomarańczowymi kwiatami. Liście owalne, wydłużone, zielone, a od spodu ciemnoczerwone.|
|Calathea makoyana -również bardzo popularny gatunek kalatei. Jej owalne, duże liście są niezwykle dekoracyjne. Blaszka liściowa w odcieniach jasnej zieleni, barwy kremowej, na której znajdują się wyraźne, mniejsze lub większe, ciemne plamy.|
|Calathea picturata -zwana kalateą obrzeżoną, charakteryzuje się owalnymi liśćmi. Blaszka liściowa w jasnej zieleni i ciemnozielonym obrzeżem. Jedną z piękniejszych odmian tego gatunku jest‘Argentea’, bardzo dekoracyjna odmiana o srebrzystych liściach z ciemnym, zielonym obrzeżem. Liście od spodu czerwonopurpurowe, osadzone na długich ogonkach.|
|Calathea rufibarba -gatunek o zielonych, lancetowatych liściach, delikatnie pofalowanych.|
|Calathea majestica -zwana kalateą ozdobną, jest jedną z wyższych gatunków kalatei, charakteryzującą się owalnymi liśćmi, osadzonymi na długich ogonkach, od spodu czerwonawe, a od góry ciemnozielone z białawymi do różowych paskami.|
|Calathea lancifolia -gatunek o lancetowatych liściach, od spodu purpurowoczerwonych, a od góry zielonych z ciemniejszymi plamkami. Gatunek bardzo często uprawiany w mieszkaniach i ceniony za swoją dekoracyjność.|
|Calathea lietzei -gatunek o liściach z rysunkiem w jasnym i ciemnym odcieniu zieleni. Od spodu liście czerwonopurpurowe.|
Ogólne warunki uprawy
Kalatea necessitates the use of stanowisk jasnych do pócienistych, which will be osonite before to the start of the competition. When a licie is placed in an overly soneczny position, blades form that are poorly wyraziste, and this can lead to sonecznych poparze. They will not be able to wybarwia si in any way since they have been placed in a too chilly environment. Due to the fact that kalatee does not enjoy this, we will refrain from using any opposing forces or high temperatures. Continue reading this article.
Kalatea, Calathea – uprawa, gatunki, choroby
Kalatea (Calathea) is a doniczkowa rolina ozdobna that belongs to the Marantowaty family. Kalatea is a doniczkowa rolina ozdobna that belongs to the Marantowaty family (Marantaceae). It distinguishes itself by having unusually decorative lims that appear to be rcznie malowane in the front. There are a number of kalatei uprawy skrety in the Doniczce, and it is worth noting which of the many types of kalatei gatunki lend themselves to uprawy in the mszkaniu, and which of the many diseases that can affect this rolinie can be found there.
Calypso – Calypso – Calypso
Kalatea – uprawa
The most important role that kalatei play in the process of pielgnacji is that they absorb water and have a high degree of wilgotno in the air. As part of the preparation for kalate, we use a mild, refreshing water. Podoe should be stale and wilgotne, rather than fresh. It takes a lot of confidence to achieve this, which we get from our previous experience in the kalatei uprawie. Overly rapid reorganization results in widnecie and reorganization of lici. As an alternative, a slow-moving disease like Kalatei is made worse by an insufficient amount of water in the body’s reservoir.
- One of the methods we use to control our wilgotnoness is zraszanie, which we perform on a regular basis.
- – An excessively low level of wilgotno in the atmosphere causes zasychanie and brzowienie of wierzchoków and lici.
- When this happens, the result is that the rolina quickly ogosaca and dies.
- Kalatea is a reddish-brown roelin with a creamy texture.
- Temperatures between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius are optimal.
- This plant is extremely effective in the prevention of suffocation caused by fires from gas-fired kuchenek and paper-based dyms.
- This is due to the fact that the licie has been bledn.
- w godzinach poudniowych, is at risk of being poisoned by high-intensity thunderstorms.
- Only during the summer months can we prepare kalate in a more luminous environment.
- The best is torfowa ziemia or a kompostowa ziemia with gruboziarnistego piasku as an addition.
From March through Wrzenianawozimy, kalate appears no more frequently than once every two weeks. To dokarmiania, we use the amount of nawozu recommended by the manufacturer of the dawk. It is preferable to use nawozy for rolin doniczkowych with ozdobnych liciach rather than other methods.
Kalatea – gatunki doniczkowe
Rodzaj Kalatea (Calathea) has a collection of about 100 gatunks. However, not all of them were successful in their attempts to udomowi. A slew of gatunks were discovered at the doniczkowej stomping grounds. The following are the ones who get the most attention: 1.Kalatela Makoya (Calathea makoyana) – to gatunek kalatei that is most frequently encountered. Gatunek ten is not a fan of opryskiwania. Due to its excellent self-regulation when exposed to fluorescent lighting, it is well-suited for interior cleaning in a variety of settings.
- A wzór that is noticeably visible is also visible on the spodniej stronie of the licia.
- licie are podune and osadzone on little ogonks in the gatunku Calathea lancifolia (Lancetolista) 2.Calathea lancifolia (Lancetolistna) Licie are ciemnozielone, with a ciemniejszym deseniem on the left-hand side, and the spodnia strona of the licie is a ciemnopurpurowy color.
- Kalatea obrzeona (Calathea picturata) – czasem okrelana jako kalatea pawia, jej licie s podune, ale wci zachowujce owalny ksztat.
- The left-hand side of the blaszki lici 4)Kalatea prgowana (Calathea zebrina): Also known as kalatea pasiasta, on the left side of the lici there’s a ciemnozielony dese resembling zebry pases visible through the leaves.
- The wavy, lancetowate, falistolistna calatea (Calathea rufibarba) has a wavy, lancetowate, falistych brzegach, and is osadzone on a long ogonkach.
- (do 30 cm).
- The left-hand side of the licia is a crimson color.
- The leaves of the Kalatea crocata (Kalatea crocata) are crimson in color, with no obvious signs of a zarysowane wzoru.
- ótopomaraczowymi kwiatami zakwita zima na kwiatami ótopomaraczowymi kwiatami.
Kalatea – choroby
When it comes to doniczkowej kalate, the most common roolin-related illnesses are fuzaryjna zgnilizna korzeni and pdu, as well as fuzaryjna plamistosis lici (fuzaryjna plamistosis). 1.Fuzaryjna zgnilizna korzeni I pdu (Fuzaryjna Zgnilizna Corzeni and Pdu) (Fusarium oxysporum) Tachoroba kalatei manifests itself in the form of gnijcing korzeni and the base of ogonks with a li’cio-like appearance. Licie masowo widna, brzowiejsza I zasychajsza w masowo widnym klimacie Roliny inflamed with blood have a rapid increase in size.
- To alleviate the symptoms of choroby, it is necessary to administer the drug Topsin M 500 SC (mixed with 1 ml/1 l water) in a dose of 50 ml wodnego roztworu on a doniczk with a diameter of 10 cm.
- During the zraszania process, we do not disturb the lici in any way, but we do disturb the water in the air.
- Brzowe, okrge, and wodniste plamy appear on the oblique stronach.
- Plamy sag as a result of a decrease in the amount of moisture in the air.
- The whole lira sags as a result of a significant accumulation of objaws.
- When the first signs of trouble appear, we clean out all of the chore licie, and then we prepare the rolin by mixing it with the previously mentioned Topsin M 500SC (1 ml/1 l wody).
- In this case, przdziorki are quite commonplace spotykaneszkodniki rolin doniczkowych.
Licie have the ability to swijad do dou and zasycha od brzegów as well.
Agnieszka Lach is a manager of Lach & Associates.
Laurel is praised for having an eye-catching design and a lack of clutter in her interior.
Due to the beauty and strength of its pixilated, barwned lilicium, Kroton Pstry is a magnificent doniczkowa that can ozdobi a ponury pokój even when it is not in bloom.
Find out how pielgnacja and doniczkowa krotona work, if it’s possible to rehabilitate in the comfort of your own home, and which diseases and conditions can cause this rolin to malfunction.
Simple doniczkowe kwiaty for uprawie – 3 of the best roliny ever!
On the other hand, it is possible to choose such kwiaty doniczkowe as are simple to prepare and do not complicate our daily lives.
Więcej. The work was based on the following sources: D. Longman, “Pielgnowanie rolin doniczkowych,” Multico I PWRiL, Warszawa 1993, p. 124-125; P. Kardasz, “Pielgnacja rolin pokojowych,” Videograf II, Katowice 2002, p. 130-132; G. abanowski, L. Orlikowski, and Archiwum wasne, ft. archiwum wasne
Calathea – uprawa rośliny, pielęgnacja, ciekawe odmiany
Kalatea (Calathea) is a gatunek that uchodzi za kapryny and does not belong to the most convenient rolin in the uprawing process. So let’s get a few stories out of the way! What is your opinion about rolin? In this section, you will find essential pielgnacyjne zabiegi, uprawy rules, unusual variations, and cechy that distinguish kalate from other doniczkowych rolins. Poznaj cechy that distinguish kalate from other doniczkowych rolins. Calathea ornata is a flowering plant of the genus Calathea.
Calathea – charakterystyka gatunku
Calathea, who is also known by the name of Ostrzeszyn, is a member of the Marantowaty family. It is a doniczkowa rolina that has become more popular in recent years, and whose native habitats include the lasy of the Tropics of North America, the Tropics of the Pacific, and the Wysp Karaibskich, as well as obszaries with a high degree of wilgotno. The location of the roolin’s spawning grounds helps to clarify their requirements, the most important of which is a preference for high levels of ilgotno in the air and wilgotne podobes with a high degree of odczynie.
Of course, this is not the case!
– Cechy, which distinguish themselves by having a kalate, a towzniesioned pokrój, and being decorative, are large lancetowate licieosadzone on a long ogonk, which, depending on the odmiany, are characterized by having a large barwny wzorm in the odcienia of róu, fioletu, bieli As an alternative to spodu, her licie prefers an intense purple color, which results in an effective and unusual wizual shape, which is reminiscent of a real piece of art.
- To zudzenia, she uses a sztuki-inspired pattern.
- One particularly noteworthy feature is the ability of lici to be used for the purpose of poruszania themselves under the influence of sooca!
- What is the best way to go about it?
- As a result of this unusual ability, calathea is commonly referred to as a ‘prayer plant,’ which is short for’modlating the rosin’.
Calathea – cechy szczególne
Calathea is distinguished by a variety of characteristics, which contribute to the fact that it is a rolina with a broad range of applications and possibilities.
1. Calathea to roślina nietoksyczna
It’s a great addition to homes where zwierzaki, particularly koty, are currently residing, as they like the opportunity to play in the licie of domesticated roelin. The ingestion of toksycznej roliny by a cieckawski pupil can result in a variety of health consequences, including but not limited to: biegunka, apatyczno, wymioty, increased temperature of the body, drgawki, and in the worst case scenario, kociaka’s death.
Calathea does not include any toksycznych zwizków, as a result of which it is completely safe for zwierzaks.
2. Calathea należy do grupy roślin oczyszczających powietrze
The most significant benefit in this case is the ability to easily manipulate two tlenks of wiggle and increase the amount of tlen produced. Apart from the well-known dwutlenku, the rolina oczyszczajca powietrze absorbs a variety of other harmful substances, such as, for example, benzen, ksylen, formaldehyd, and zwizki emitted by electronic devices. Tlenu is not only recommended for use in sypialni or biura, but also wherever else when a large amount of tlenu is required.
3. Calathea zwiększa wilgotność powietrza
Despite the fact that kalatea is a wilgociolubna rolina, the wilgo, which it extracts from the soil, is extremely chatty, because to the increased parowanie of wody with lici. A higher level of wilgoci in the workplace guarantees not only a higher level of happiness, but also a higher level of productivity in the workplace and in the classroom.
4. Calathea wykazuje zdolność regeneracji i ponownego wzrostu
Known, among other places, in the królestwie paproci, for its one-of-a-kindness and limited availability. As a result, if she is infected with cancer or dies as a result of another cause, you may be able to turn the clock back to zero and wait until she is cured.
5. Różnorodność odmian
What if I told you that there are over 300 different types of odmian among them, and that some of them, in particular, have different colors of lilies? Because of this, you may get the look of a localized dunelin or construct a zielony parapet in your home by deciding on one single gauntlet of roeliny. Is it true that Brzmi is untrustworthy? However, while dealing with calathea, this is a possibility.
Rośliny doniczkowe – uprawa i pielęgnacja kalatei
To properly grow, Kalatea requires a number of certain factors to be present in order to flourish well. In light of the natural conditions under which kalatei grow, the most important consideration when deciding whether or not to uproot the plant is to ensure that it grows in a healthy manner. The optimal temperature range for this is between 18 and 25 degrees Celsius. It’s important to remember that increasing the temperature in a certain space corresponds to an increase in the amount of water that may be stored there.
- An example of one of these methods is the regular freezing of liquid or the freezing of water. Rolin should be raszad even daily during the chilly, long summer months in New York and California. If you do it in the spring and summer, you may get away with doing it only a couple of times a week
- Another option is to use steaming hot water or simply to make a base out of water and keramzytem or kamykami. It is critical that doniczka remains on the kamykach rather being submerged in the water. It is possible that this will lead to the deterioration of korzeni, and as a result, the infection of the lungs and ptds with dangerous grzybowy choroba
- You may also use a wstawidoniczk to transfer from one rolin to another, which is larger and wypened with an additional wilgotny torfe.
Miejsce do uprawy kalatei
Calathea does an excellent job of concealing her pócies and stanowiska, in which a delectably rozproszone wiato may be found. Extremely impermissible is the removal of roliny from the body in order to engage in intensive soneczne activity, which has the potential to cause licie, particularly in young children. Doniczka should not be kept in the opposite position, nor should it be kept in close proximity to sources of sugar, such as pieces or kaloryfery. Ideally suited for the roliny are buildings with a pónocno-wschodniej or pónocno-zachodniej wystawie (if there is a lot of nasonecznienie in the building, keep in mind that doniczki from the roliny will need to be stowed away from the ceiling).
Jak podlewać kalateę (calathea)?
Rolina like wilgotne podoe, but she does not care for them when they are overcooked. In order to prevent stale wilgotnego podoa from forming, it is preferable to conduct frequent odstane or przegotowane woda treatments at room temperature.
A disproportionately little amount of wody will be sygnalizowane widniciem and the enlargement of the liaci. The thinning of the rolins, on the other hand, increases the likelihood of the development of serious illnesses and infections.
Nawoenie is categorized according on the time of year it occurs, as well as the type of preparation that is being used. Similarly, whereas nawoenie does not need to be performed on a regular basis throughout the summer, calathea enjoys a few days of rest every two weeks during the wet season. In order to do this, a preparation for zielonych rolin or biohumus is tested. Alternatively, if you wish to avoid such severe nawoenia while also limiting the scope of your surgical procedures, a good solution would be a nawóz dugo dziaajcy, which may be used for up to 6 months while gradually depleting the body’s supply of essential odour control agents.
Przesadzanie i podłoże dla kalatei (calathea)
In general, calathea should be replaced once a year or every two years, depending on the rate of growth. The fact that the order is processed immediately after purchase is a plus. In this situation, rolina must be dispatched after being used to her new surroundings, which should not be more than a month after purchase. What exactly is the point of remembering this? All of the doniczkowe roliny, including the calathea, are sold mostly in the torfowy market. The best solution is to purchase podola that is appropriate for the particular gatunk in question.
In the case of this roliny, toziemia is pushed to the side in order to prevent the formation of a lean, kwanymlub of composite ziemi.
In the assortment of our store, you will find specialized wilgotnolubnych roelin podooses, which will serve as a fully financed habitation for high-quality torfu, kokosowe wókna, uniwersal ziemi, perlitu, wermikulitu, and active wilgotnolubnych roelin.
Calathea – ciekawe odmiany rośliny
Calathea has the potential to be uprawiana in a single sitting; yet, the presence of a large number of odmian and a variety of litures encourages the expansion of the collection. Furthermore, by deciding on a number of different egzemplarzy of the same gatunku, you reduce the number of necessary pielgnacyjne procedures to a bare minimum, because each rolina has its own set of requirements. Because of the shape of the kalatei (calathea), these are the most common kalatei (calathea) preparations.
- Because it has a greater ability to withstand minor injuries and wounds, we recommend using it as a starting point for a gatunk’s uprawie hodowcom. Calathea ‘Network’ is a rolina that we recommend using as a starting point for a gatunk’s uprawie hodowcom. The characteristic feature of Network is its large licie, which is highlighted by a delectable mozaikowy wzore in a zielonym color. It is possible to achieve a height of up to 80 cm. Calathea ‘Ornata’ is, without a doubt, one of the most popular of our products, and one of the most frequently asked questions by our customers. The byszczce, lancetowate licie in a ciemnozielonym color with widocznym janiejszym, róowymi paskami, and purpurowym spodem distinguishes it from the others. Among the distinguishing characteristics of Calathea ‘Medallion’ are the licie in the shape of a medallion, which is visible in many of the flower’s odcienia and is surrounded by srebrzysty fragments. Similarly to Ornata, the spodnia cz has a crimson purplish hue to it.
Some interesting varieties include, for example, ‘kalatea makoya’ and ‘calathea lancifolia’. In our opinion, the content of our article will persuade you that the upkeep of this particular wdzicznej roliny is not quite as difficult as it would appear at first glance. In our store, we also have a variety of other rolins, including those that are easy to care for in the kitchen, czyroliny for hot soup, and starzec rowleya senecio rowleyanus. We encourage you to become acquainted with our whole assortment by visiting our website.
In the event that you do not know which calathea is in residence at your residence or have more questions about roliny, we invite you to contact us through social media or an internet-based website.
You can also benefit from online ordering services.
Our rolins are delivered to customers in a safe and secure manner because to our extensive experience in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of rolins.
Remember that while selecting kwiaty doniczkowe, it is important to choose a location that will provide you with good zaufania.
Kalatea, Ostrzeszyn (Calathea makoyana) – Encyklopedia Kwiaty Ogrody
A tropical, zimozieloned bylina from the Marantowatych (Marantaceae) family with cienkich, jajowatych, jasnozielono zabarwionych liciach with ciemnozielonym liniami, which are advancing toward the central nervous system. The bylina is a tropical, zimozielona bylina from the Marantowatych (Marantaceae) family. The kalatei are tinged with purple when they emerge from the spodu licie. As seen on the cover of the magazine, the letters “L” and “R” are written in a dark blue font on a dark blue background with smoky edges, evoking the feeling that the letters “L” and “R” are written in white font on the cover of the magazine “L.” Drool-inducing, non-pozorne, koszyczkowate kwiaty appear in the springtime, but not always quickly, because the conditions in the home’s upraw are so favorable that the kwiat may be zakwitted easily.
- To 60 centimeters in height.
- Remove any traces of foreground nasonecznienia.
- The best option is torf or ziemia with an additional third of the objtoci torfu or ziemi liciowej.
- It is therefore necessary to regularly check the licie, and to place the doniczk on a large base with a zwilanym wirkiem.
- This is especially true throughout the spring and summer months.
- Maintain the current uptake temperature, which should not be lower than 16°C.
- New rolins are being prepared for little doniczek.
- The szkodniks and the choroby: When the rolina is too sweet, the lilies become sour and brzowiej.
- During the period of growth and the production of new lici, it is possible that the glebe will be compressed.
Kwiat kalatea: rodzaje, uprawa i piel�gnacja. Co to za ro�lina?
To be more specific, the term “kalatea” refers to a pikny kwiat in which the most often seen ksztat, color, and pokr j are all present. In this region, there are a number of well-known gatunks. Take a look at everything and find out how their piel gnowas in a domestic setting.
Calathea: skąd pochodzi roślina?
Calathea, or in other words, ostrzeszyn, is a kind of roelin that is closely associated with maranta. There are around 300 gatunków in all, with the most of them hailing from the regions of the United States’ Pacific Northwest, the Midwest, and Karaibów. Calathea’s roliny are brightly colored bylins that lead to the calathea’s gatunk. This group of people had large, dark-skinned, multicolored lilies. The presence of lici poduszek stawowych on the ogonkach of kalatei is a distinctive feature of the species.
These poduszek stawowych allow for the modification of lici porosity depending on the amount of kta padania promieni sonecznych present. Check out some other interesting articles:Skrzydokwiat – rolina oczyszczajca powietrze w Twoim domu
Kalatea falistolistna, kalatea lancetolistna, kalatea różowokropkowana, kalatea makoya: różne odmiany
Kalatea is around 300 odmian in size. A large number of them may be found at grocery stores and garden centers. Among the most effective and popular are, for example, the following:
- Kalatea falistolistna (false kalatea) is a species of falcon that originates in the Pacific Northwest and can grow to be more than one meter in length. Because of its small size and the presence of small wands that depict the licie and spods, it is sometimes called kalatea aksamitna. It has two horns that are either ciemnozielone or bordowe in color
- In kalatea lancetolistna – has a spodnia cz that is purpurowoczerwon
- Its distinguishing characteristic is a ciemnozielony rysunek on the licie, which makes it less appealing to rolinoerców when it is found in the wild
- And its distinguishing characteristic is a spodnia cz that is purpurowoc The kalatea róowokropkowana’s most prominent feature is a li’cie with a distinctive color
- It grows up to 50 cm in height and has drobne, biae, and fioretto-colored kwiatostany in the summer
- It prefers a secluded location with a gentle breeze or a pócieniste
- It does not do well in extreme heat or cold
- It does best in The kalatea makoya has an owalne licie with an unusual shape, which resembles a combination of a sodyga and a licierolin
- It is possible to observe how the kalatea makoya changes its shape throughout the day and night
- It necessitates the maintenance of its high wilgotnoci and is, in general, quite demanding in the upkeep.
Take a look at the big picture. What are your thoughts about roliny?
Kalatea: pielęgnacja i uprawa
What kind of pielgnacji does wymagakalatea? In the möszkaniurolina, the height and width can reach up to 50 centimeters. Approximately 5-6 new lici are being developed in the second half of the year. It is possible that you will be confined to your home for a long period of time due to a mental illness. The best way to get acclimatized is to sit on a bench that is slightly elevated from the southwestern horizon. The amount of wiata present will be sufficient, but it will not be of a silne enough to cause problems in the future.
- Lately, it’s necessary to clean her up on a regular basis; nevertheless, it’s only necessary to do so once every two weeks.
- Every two weeks, naleynawozirolin a half-dozen dawki that have been requested by the manufacturer.
- Pzdziorki are responsible for the development of a number of diseases in Kalatea.
- At this point, the use of a specialized oprysk is absolutely necessary.
- Illustrations in the form of photographs Photograph courtesy of Bogdan Sonjachnyj/Shutterstock.com
Kalatea: podlewanie roślin
It is difficult to uproot kalatea torolinado. The provision of high wilgotnoci to egzemplarzowi is a need for the performance of hodowli. Donic from roelin should be kept in a naczynie with wilgotnym torfem or spryskiwad on a regular basis with water. Due to the fact that the weather in the Doniczce is expected to be consistently wilgotne, it is recommended that kalate be used on a regular basis. The temperature of the uprawy cannot be lower than 10 degrees Celsius; nevertheless, the optimal temperature ranges between 27 and 29 degrees Celsius.
Kalatea like podobne próchnicze, which are well-puszczalne, zdrenowane, and have a light, kwany odczynie.
Take a look at this:Hoja – uprawa and odmiany.
The kalatea kwiat is a rolin that requires a lot of effort.
Calathea – delikatna piękność
Calathea is a rolina with a zmaranta that is close to being spokrewned. Pokrewiestwo is a phenomenon that manifests itself most prominently in “taczcing” liciach. If you purchase calathea and discover that it has a little oklapnite licie at the time of purchase, do not proceed to the location immediately with a full-bodied conewk of water – the licie will move to the west by the time of harvest. If you believe Wikipedii, this rolina, which originates in the United States of America’s Pacific Northwest, can be found in as many as 300 different variations.
Calathee have a beautiful, well-proportioned lisence.
Calathea Medallions, Calathea Networks, and Calathea Zebrinas are all excellent examples of rolinne dziea in the field of art. Their exquisitely decorated lilies may perhaps suffocate the occupants of a single museum. Argentea obrzeona Calathea obrzeona
Calathea – uprawa, stanowisko, wymagania
Calathea – as evidenced by the fact that it appeared on a legitimate pikno – does not belong to the category of easy-to-use rolin in the uprawie. He prefers a simple stanowisko, but he does not want to be bothered with any sort of nasonecznienia. By using excessive heat, you risk ruining the delectable licie of these typically beautiful roelin. It is also necessary to consider the topic of calathei calathei podlewania. They like wilgotny ziemia, but zbyt mokre podoe allow them to be discovered quite quickly in the form of gnijcych lici.
Additionally, calathea like the smell of freshly cut grass and high levels of wilgotno in the air.
Calathee is also not a fan of counter-arguments — I checked and found this to be true.
Despite the fact that I am attempting to be more specific about my two calathee, knowing that they are difficult to care for, I am under the impression that upkeep of these rolins is not simple. Despite my best efforts, and even in the midst of my most diligent efforts, every now and then a uschnity li finds its way onto my rolinks. And, when I was thinking about it over the course of a few days, I saw that on one of the calathei, there were some strange kocówki lici. A gniciem lici was accidentally signaled by an overly intense podlewanie of rolina, which was a coincidence.
However, the worst part is that, after all of my efforts, I only recently discovered that Calathea is a real person.
Niestety. As of right now, I’m engaged in a one-on-one battle with my husband – he zaatakowa on a bluszcz purchased from an ogrodniczym sklepie, and after a few weeks, he defeated me in a rematch. In this particular battle, I put myself in the position of being a grzewczyn, with little rolinki horizons and a lack of wprawy. At least once a year, when browsing through my rolinnej collection on the spodzie lici of one of my calathei, I would notice small punkciki, which reminded me of a little bit of shorts or piasek – at least once a year, something really drobne.
Only a mode, recently rozwinited licie may be considered a threat from non-przyjaciela przdziorka.
However, all of the roliny that have been purchased have been subjected to a kilkutygodniowe time period warranty, during which time I check on a regular basis to ensure that they are not being used by uninitiated lokatorzy to sabotage their efforts.
Prysznic is unable to assist.
However, despite the fact that the battle was won, this is not the end of the battle. For one thing, przdziorek is a decent uparciuch, and calathee is particularly sympathetic toward him. As true as it gets.
Kalatea – kilka ciekawostek
As a result, there is a polska name for this roeliny – apart from the spolszczonej aciniskiej nazwy calathei, which is not well known and is difficult to pronounce, there is also the less well-known and more difficult to pronounce nazwyostrzeszyn. The majority of kalatei odmian can grow to be as large as 1 meter in length. Kalatee are roeliny that have a rather rapid growth rate; as a result, it is important to remember to transfer them to larger doniczki at least once a year. Mild licie, similar to those found in maranta, are seen wyrastajing in the form of zwinited ruloniks.
- Most kalatei variants have fioletowe zabarwienie, as evidenced by the fact that the majority of them have fioletowe zabarwienie.
- Kalatee is a very unpleasant roeliny.
- Yes, it is necessary to be alert, because it is possible that even when making purchases at a well-known retailer, you will be lured away from your purchase and into purchasing these roliny for an alarmingly low price.
- As far as I’m concerned, this is a good thing.
Kalatea – roślina tropikalna do uprawy w domu
Kalatea in its natural state, growing in tropical latitudes. This is a difficult rolina that needs certain upkeep conditions – we must ensure, among other things, that the air is sufficiently humid and that the podobes are persistently wilgotne. The most prominent feature of kalatei is the licie – on the spodniej stronie, they have a ciemnoczerwony barwa, while on the other, they might be zielone, biae, róowe, fioletowe, purpurowe, or brzowawe. Paski, smugi, and wzorki, as well as other decoy items, add to the ambiance.
Kalatea – pochodzenie i naturalne występowanie
Kalatea (Calathea) is a rolina that is related to the marantowaty family of plants. Her other name is ostrzeszyn. Currently, we know of over 300 different kalatei gatunks, all of which may be found in the wild in the southeastern United States, the Midwest, and the Karaibach. Kalatee are treated as though they were doniczkowe ozdobnerolins in our climatically controlled environments. The provision of certain environmental conditions, as closely as possible to those found in nature – ciepa, high wilgotnoci of the atmosphere, and a long period of wilgotne podosa – is required.
Kalatea – wygląd i funkcje ozdobne
The kalatee are towieczne zieloneroliny that are hundreds of years old. Their primary feature is a large licie that shifts from the spodniej stronie to the purpurowo, and from the wierzchu to the zielono, biao, róowo, fioletowo, purpurowo, or brzowawo. Paski, smugi, and wzorki are some of its other accessories, which give each rolinie its own distinct personality. A unique feature of kalatei is that they have staw-like sipoduszki on their ogonks, which let them can move about and react to the surrounding environment, which is quite interesting.
When the weather becomes chilly on Wednesdays, the lilies begin to sag almost to the ground in the direction of the mountains.
During the course of the wet season, kalatea has the potential to produce 5-6 new lici.
It is possible for the radius of this circle to enlarge to around 0.5% of its szerokoci and 0.5% of its width (the largest examples may reach up to 100 cm in width). A variety of kalatei are zebrane in the background, with varying barw depending on the gatunku and odmiany.
Kalatea to roślina AIR SO PURE
The kalatea belongs to the rolinAIR SO PURE– it demonstrates the ability to effectively remove toksyn and other harmful substances from the air. Following NASA’s research, certain roliny are more effective than others at improving the quality of our air in our homes and places of business, according to the organization. Air SO PURE’s rolelins are dedicated to ensuring that harmful gases are neutralized with the use of a wchonie and a rozoenie. ROLINY improve the ilgotno of the atmosphere as well as the health of the population by allowing for the efficient removal of CO2 from the atmosphere.
Kalatea – optymalne stanowisko i odpowiednie podłoże
Kalatea grows in the wild in a tropical climate where there isn’t a lot of sand or water. It is recommended that uprawiana be performed in a domestic setting at the pócienistym. It is most likely that the best location will be one with a view to the north or the north-east, and where the water is rozproszone. Kalatei’s full-body uproar is unavoidable at this point, as the species’ orange licie tracing intense barwy and its kocówki being able to be snatched from the jaws of death. Only during the spring and summer months, when the days are short and often foggy, do we need to ensure that the kalatei have a little more moisture.
The best time to grow and develop is when the temperature is between 27 and 29 degrees.
Kalatea is expected to grow in the vicinity of a large odczynie (5-5,5 pH).
It’s necessary for podoe to be easily pushed aside.
KALATEA – PORADA EKSPERTA
When kalatea is naraoned on a dym from papierosów, she should not be allowed to remain in the same position because she would lose wyziewy from gas-fired kuchenek and marnieje.
Kalatea a wilgotność – wymagania rośliny
Kalatea grows in the wild in tropical climates, where there is a significant amount of water vapor in the air. We must ensure that the conditions in the home are similar to those found in nature. Any time the weather turns cold and damp, the coocówki of kalatei begin to zasycha and brzowie. A buildup of smog prevents the delivery of new liquefied natural gas (LNG). As a result, rolin should be trzebaregularnie zraszad; throughout the winter and early spring, this may be done on a daily basis; during the summer and early fall, a zraszanie every 2-3 days is sufficient.
The use of kalate is also possible in larger quantities when keramzytem or thinly sliced kamyczkami are used, as well as the addition of water. It is important to note that dno donicy should not be zanurzone in the water without supervision, as this will cause roliny korzenie to form.
Jak prawidłowo podlewać kalateę?
Kalatea must have a wilgotne podoe in order to survive. Unwanted consequences include both the enlargement of the intestines (the intestines begin to swell and swell up), as well as the accumulation of toxins in the body, which can lead to a variety of health problems, including korzeni zgnicia. On the day of doniczki, it is recommended to use a drenaowe warstwa, which allows for a more swobodny response to water stagnation. We cook the kalate in a chilly, pokojowy water at a comfortable temperature.
Every two weeks, we have a look at her.
Kalatea – nawożenie i pielęgnacja
During the vegetarian season (from March to November), we have kalatea no more frequently than once every two weeks. We’re in the midst of a nawoenia frenzy right now. To zasila roliny, it is preferable to use pynnych nawozówwieloskadnikowych that has been specifically designed for ozdobnych rolin from lici. In the case of wane, we use the poowzalecaned by the manufacturer of the dawki nawozu. After being knocked down by the knuckle, every new rolina must have both corzenie and pdy, or else it will not be considered complete.
Silnie rozronite egzemplarze mog by przesadzane dwukrotnie na rok.
It is necessary to regularly wyciera wilgotn, mikk szmatk over the decoacyjne licie kalatei.
Jakie są najpopularniejsze gatunki kalatei?
Its lilies are surrounded by long ogonks (about 30 cm in length). Kalatea falistolistna (Calathea rufibarba) is a gatunek with a lilie that is covered with long ogonks (approximately 30 cm in length). Licie are wavy, lancetowate, and have pofalowane brzegi, which are complemented with sztywne woski. They have a ciemnozielon barwa, are devoid of the typical wzorks seen in the whole gatunku, but they are byszczce as a result of this. The left-hand side of the lici is ciemnoczerwona. In order for kalatea falistolistna to function properly, it requires somewhat more hydration – the lack of sunlight causes the rolina to enlarge the licie.
In the background, a ciemnozielony barwa and a ciemnozielony wzorek can be seen, while the left-hand side of the building has a deep-reddish-purpure hue.
In this case, the length of the rope increases to around 60 cm in width.
Licie from Wierzchu have a jasnozielon barwa, which has been ozdobione with decoy and a ciemnozielon wzorem.
Kalatea Makoya tolerates sztuczne owietlenie, but she does not enjoy being raszed by lici.
Kalatea obrzeona (Calathea picturata) – gatunek ten maj wzniesiony pokrój I licie podun Jasne, biae pasy may be found on the right-hand side of the lici’s main axis.
Kalatea obrzeona (also known as kalatea pawi) is a kind of kalatea.
Kalatea prgowana (Calathea zebrina The background of the lici’s first page is a deep crimson.
Kalatea crocata (Calathea crocata) – licie tego gatunku maj z wierzchu barw ciemnozielon, od spodu s fioletowe.
Kalatea crocata (Calathea crocata) – licie tego gatunku maj z wierzchu barw ciemno Wzorków are being held hostage. In addition to lici, the odob of kalatei sótokwiatowej (as opposed to lici) are sótokwiatowe kwiaty, which deteriorate with the arrival of winter.