- 1 Niewłaściwa pielęgnacja. Błędy w uprawie roślin balkonowych
- 2 Skąd się biorą problemy z roślinami na balkonie?
- 3 Niewłaściwe stanowisko
- 4 Niewłaściwe podlewanie
- 5 Niewłaściwe nawożenie
- 6 Choroby pelargonii. Dlaczego pelargonie żółkną i usychają?
- 7 leczenie i zwalczanie najczęstszych chorób
- 8 Pelargonie balkonowe – błędy uprawowe
- 9 Choroby pelargonii – rozpoznawanie i zwalczanie chorób
- 10 Szkodniki pelargonii – zwalczaniemszyci przędziorków
- 11 Dlaczego pelargonie nie kwitną? Podajemy kilka przyczyn!
- 12 Niewłaściwa temperatura
- 13 Zbyt mało słońca
- 14 Niewłaściwe nawożenie
- 15 Niewłaściwe podlewanie
- 16 Choroby pelargonii
- 17 Zbyt gęsto posadzone rośliny
- 18 Błędy w uprawie roślin doniczkowych
- 19 Niewłaściwe stanowisko
- 20 Za mało światła
- 21 Nadmierne nasłonecznienie
- 22 Częste przestawianie
- 23 Zbyt suche powietrze
- 24 Zbyt wysoka temperatura zimą
- 25 Niewłaściwa doniczka
- 26 Nieodpowiednie podłoże
- 27 Nieumiejętne podlewanie
- 28 Błędy przy nawożeniu
- 29 Nieprzycinanie roślin
- 30 Błędy w pielęgnacji roślin – choroby fizjologiczne roślin balkonowych i ogrodowych – blog
- 31 Rozmnażanie roślin – artykuły w serwisie Nasze Miasto
- 32 Rozmnóż pelargonie jeszcze zimą, a latem pięknie zakwitną. Jak rozmnażać pelargonie z nasion i jak zrobić sadzonki? To łatwe!
- 33 Te kwiaty ogrodowe nie boją się zimy! Polecamy wieloletnie rośliny, które są odporne na mróz
- 34 Te rośliny posiej już w styczniu, a latem będziesz mieć balkon i ogród pełne kwiatów! Radzimy, nasiona jakich roślin wybrać
- 35 Zimowanie pelargonii prostsze niż myślisz! Umieść je w papierowej torbie lub kartonie. Podpowiadamy, jak przezimować pelargonie
- 36 Białe kwiaty do ogrodu. Polecamy 20 roślin, które są piękne, wieloletnie i łatwe w uprawie
- 37 Różowe kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon. Polecamy 21 gatunków ładnych i łatwych w uprawie
- 38 Kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon, które najdłużej kwitną. Zobacz, co warto posadzić, żeby kwitło do zimy
- 39 Te kwiaty zwabią piękne motyle i ozdobią ogród. Polecamy rośliny kwitnące od wiosny do jesieni
- 40 Pomarańczowe kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon. Zobacz 18 roślin, które warto mieć
- 41 Które kwiaty na balkon śmiecą najbardziej, a które najmniej? Zobacz, co posadzić, a czego unikać
- 42 Wiosenne kwiaty na balkon. TOP 10 roślin do posadzenia wczesną wiosną 5.05.2021
- 43 Zawilce do ogrodu. Zobacz, jakie wybrać, żeby kwitły od wiosny do jesieni
- 44 Najpiękniejsze irysy do ogrodu. Zobacz, jakie wybrać, jak je uprawiać i jakie mają właściwości
- 45 Najczęstsze błędy w uprawie róż. Sprawdź, czego nie robić, żeby róże dobrze rosły
- 46 Narcyz biały – pachnący kwiat z wiejskiego ogródka. Poznaj tajniki jego uprawy
- 47 Ciemierniki, czyli rośliny, które kwitną w ogrodzie zimą. Gatunki, uprawa i rozmnażanie ciemierników
- 48 Piękne goździki do ogrodu i wazonu. Zobacz, jak je uprawiać i co robić, żeby dobrze kwitły
- 49 Uprawa dalii bez błędów. Na te 10 rzeczy warto zwrócić uwagę, żeby pięknie kwitły i dobrze rosły
- 50 Fioletowe kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon. Polecamy TOP 15 najpiękniejszych roślin kwitnących na fioletowo
- 51 Niebieskie kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon. TOP 15 roślin kwitnących na niebiesko od wiosny do jesieni
- 52 Dlaczego mieczyki nie kwitną. Sprawdź, jak uniknąć problemów i błędów w uprawie gladioli: 10 rzeczy, na które trzeba zwrócić uwagę
- 53 Nawożenie pelargonii: najlepsze nawozy do pelargonii uprawianych na balkonie
- 54 Nawozy dla pelargonii
- 55 Składy nawozów dla pelargonii
- 56 Jaki nawóz do pelargonii wybrać?
- 57 Inne nawozy dla pelargonii
Niewłaściwa pielęgnacja. Błędy w uprawie roślin balkonowych
Kwiaty and roliny sezonowe have the potential to be a spectacular addition to any balkon. If we do not act in a timely manner, the kwitnie will remain beautiful and the bujnie will continue to deteriorate throughout the season. If, on the other hand, we do not know how to deal with the situation, we will lose our way and begin to encounter difficulties.
Skąd się biorą problemy z roślinami na balkonie?
Every rolina has her own set of preferences and requirements, both in terms of stanowiska (such as nasonecznienia) and pielgnacji (such as podlewania and nawoenia). Among the many bds that we encounter are roolin choroby, which manifest themselves as bledniecie, ókniecie lub zasychanie lici, widniecie lub wybieganie pdów, sabe kwitnienie, and, in severe cases, amputation of the whole scalp. To avert this situation, it is just necessary to provide appropriate pielgnacjation to the rolinom. If you understand the fundamental rules, this is not a difficult task.
|fot. Neko412 – Pixabay.com|
|Jeśli chcemy cieszyć się ukwieconym balkonem od maja do października, musimy spełnić “zachcianki” naszych roślin.|
One of the most often encountered problems during the upraw of rolin balkonowych is an inadequacy of gatunks to the available space. If we choose rolins that prefer pócie or cie, the licie quickly become overgrown with sand, rolins zwidne, kwiaty zbledne, and new pki kwia (np. sanwitalia, petunia, werbena).
The second issue to deal with is a stalemate. The vast majority of balkony roelin loses susz and reacts quickly when there is a lack of wilgoci in the front (np. sanwitalia, petunia, bakopa, werbena). Susza has the potential to facilitate the appearance of szkodniks such as, for example, przdziorki. When faced with a similar situation, roliny have the potential to develop a fetal position within hours of being born. When faced with a more severe situation, however, roliny have the potential to develop a fetal position within days of being born.
The nawoenie rolin is the second important issue to address. Because balkony kwiaty rosn in small doniczkach and intensywnie kwitn throughout the season, they necessitate dokarmiania (preferably with nawozami containing a high concentration of fosfor and potas, and dedykowanymi to a specific group of roelin), which will result in a more slender kwitnienie and smaller Roliny with oblique licias, on the other hand, necessitate the use of nawozów containing a significant amount of azot, which is responsible for the development of “zielonej masy.” Text written by Katarzyna Józefowicz, photograph by Hans Braxmeier courtesy of Pixabay.com
Choroby pelargonii. Dlaczego pelargonie żółkną i usychają?
It is believed that the pelargonium fungus caused the trud that was used in the pielgnacjation of these beautiful kwaats to get infected. In the aftermath of an attack, patogenówpelargonie sóknie and usychaj, tracing kwiaty or licie. It is possible that these symptoms indicate an attack of grzybowej or bakteryjnej choroby, but it is also possible that they are just the result of bds during roliny pielgnacji.
Discover why your pelargonie is becoming yellow and learn about the best ways to treat pelargonie disease. Choroby pelargonii is a kind of choroby. What is causing the pelargonie to sóknie and usychaj?
Jak zapobiegać chorobom pelargonii?
In order to avoid the spread of disease in our garden or on our balcony, we are working hard to ensure that newly purchased roliny come from a reputable source. In the event of a szkodnik or oznaki of chorób appearing on them, we will investigate whether or not they are present at the time of their acquisition. The exposure of pelargoniids to an excessive amount of wilgoci in the atmosphere and water, which promotes the progression of grzybowic disease, is particularly concerning. As a result, we prune the pelargonie to a length of around 25cm between the rolinamiokoo 25cm and work to keep the pH of the gleby at 6-7.
- This facilitates the eradication of nadmiaru wody by izapobiegnie gniciu korzeni pelargonii.
- We should also avoid exposing Rolin to high temperatures because this might lead to the formation of lici.
- Particularly, the presence of azotem has been shown to promote the progression of grzybowic disease.
- Take note of the epelargonia bluszczolistnama cienkie pdy, which are easily removed from the body when necessary.
- To ensure that bluszczolistne pelargonie are properly stored, they should be placed in a location away from water.
- Odmiany, uprawa, and zimowanie are all part of the Pelargonie experience.
- A significant contribution to their popularity may be attributed to the fact that they require little maintenance for the majority of the time, have a long season of kwitnienia, and provide a wide variety of bar options for kwiats and lici.
Choroby grzybowe pelargonii
Pelargoniijestszara ple is one of the most common types of pleurisy. It manifests itself when there is excessive wilgotnoci in both the atmosphere and the ground. This pelargonii disease is best treated with a combination of Czste zraszanie and obfite podlewanie, both of which are appropriate treatment options. Szara ple is characterized by the presence of lilac brunatnieniem, wodnistymi plamami, and a mczystym szarym nalotem. From the lilac brzegu to the lilac horn, plaques appear and move toward the lilac horn’s axis.
Szarpy pleny pelargoniai poraony szarpy pelagony pleny szarpy pelagony szarpy pelagony pleny szarpy pelagony pleny szarpy pelagony pleny szarpy pelagony pleny The most important thing to do to avoid the appearance of szarej pleni on the pier is to ensure that the pier has appropriate upkeep conditions.
- Sifuzarioza pelargonii manifests itself in a similar way.
- Wodniste plamy may be seen in the distance, as well as a lily pond.
- Topsin M 500 SCorazDithane NeoTec 75 WG are the fungicides that are used to treat this disease.
- Mczniaków’s mutilated objaws contribute to the complete degradation of the roelin.
- As a result, they are most frequently encountered in the late afternoon or evening, particularly around large opada of deszczu.
Fungimat AL Spray (a ready-to-use preparation in an opakowacze with an opryskiwacze) and Fungimat Koncentrat (a concentrated preparation in an opakowacze with an opryskiwacze) are recommended for the treatment of mczniaka prawdziwego on the pelargonie (koncentrat do przygotowania roztworu do oprysku).
- Preparations recommended for the zwalczania of rzekomego mczniaka include:Miedzan 50WP and Dithane NeoTec 75WG.
- Examine how to recognize the symptoms of mczniaka that are both legitimate and erroneous.
- Ona is distinguished by the presence of sótymi, okrgymi plamami on the liciach.
- The leaves are brzowiej and odpadaj.
- We remove the rusted sections of the roliny.
- On occasion, on the liciach and odygach of the pelargonii, it is possible to see czarne okrge plamy with a czerwony obwódk.
- With time, rolina becomes more widned and usycha.
- It is the foundation of the pelargonii’s Zgnilizna podstawy (Pelargonie’s base).
Grzyb is seated in the middle of the table. The dolny cz pdu is attacked. As a result of the treatment for this disease, odyga and the licie have become more wodniste and brunatniej. When the first signs of trouble appear, it is recommended that we use the preparatMagnicur Energy 840 SL.
Choroby bakteryjne pelargonii
When it comes to zwalczenia, the bakteryjna zaraza pelargonii is quite difficult to work with. It manifests itself on the faces of middle-aged men in the form of brown or czarny nekroz u nasady, which grow in size throughout the entire rolin. Choroba manifests itself in the form of a postacibrunatnych plam with a jasna obwódk on the outskirts of historic sites. Rolina obumiera in a really short period of time. The most effective method of combating bacterial roiling in pelargonii is the eradication of infected roiling as well as dezynfekcja podoa or complete eradication of the pathogen.
Choroby wirusowe pelargonii
The second pelargonii choroba is called Stwirus, and it is found in the third plamistoci of pelargonii. There are little, light-colored plamki that seem like wizards on the ledges, which leads to the necrozy. Occasionally, this objaw mylony is associated with an atakie of szkodnika, as is the case with Licie. In addition, the kwiaty pelargonii retain their original appearance and prevent deformation. Similarly, siwirus wzorzystej plamistoci pelargonii and razwirus pstroci pelargonii may be found in the same area.
- In order to eradicate choroby, we must use chore okazy in conjunction with a re-infected podoem.
- Take a look at this article as well: Why do pelargonie lack kwiats?
- Occasionally, however, pelargonie do not have kwiats or their kwitnienie is extremely ossabawe, as is the case in this case.
- Here are the top seven reasons why your pelargonie isn’t kwitning!
- What is the best way to trim a pelargonium?
- If we don’t want to lose sight of the pelargonii, which have been a source of delight for us from the beginning of winter to the end of summer, we must ensure that they are properly protected from the sun throughout the winter.
- If we accomplish this well, roliny will not only reappear on their own in the upcoming year, but we will also be able to generate new sadzonki from them as well.
- How to make a sadzonki pelargonii – step by step instructions Pelargonie are one of the most common types of roolin that may be found in skrzynks on balconies and on the roofs of houses.
- Every year, it is necessary to place large sadzonki of pelargonii on the skrzynek in order for them to grow beautifully and healthfully.
Wojdya, Zwalczanie rdzy Puccinia pelargonii-zonalis na pelargonii, Instytut Sadownictwa I Kwiaciarstwa, 2008, s. 1-2; J Floryszak-Wieczork, B Kulek,Wpyw syntetyc Bauer-Weltbild, 2008, s: 45-72. Najpikniejsze odmiany, rozmnaanie I pielgnacja, choroby I szkodniki, Bauer-Weltbild, 2008.
leczenie i zwalczanie najczęstszych chorób
Classical rolinami adorn the top of the balkony, which is located on a secluded hilltop. The kwiaty, which are made of balcony pelargonii bluszczolistnej, rónobarwna pelargonia pasiasta, or pelargonia wielkokwiatowa, are beautifully displayed on the letnich balkons and taras in the summer. From the beginning of May through the end of the first frosts, a well-managed pelargonie provides them with a healthy supply of kwitnienie. Learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms of pelargonii disease, as well as why the licie roliny becomes sókne and how a successful pelargonii disease treatment looks.
Pelargonie balkonowe – błędy uprawowe
Rodzaj Pelargonium has around 240 gatunks of roelin. There are four types of hodowlane pelargonie to choose from: bluszczolistne, rabatowe, wielkokwiatowe, and okazy with a pachning liciach. Pelargonie, which are prized for their obfite kwitnienie, adorn our otoczenie from the beginning of May to the beginning of June. Even during the summer, kwiaty pelargonii are susceptible to temperature fluctuations. Chunky noces have the potential to cause czerwienie odyg I lici, which are mijajce, after rolin is moved to a more favourable location.
- In the time of upaów, we inspect them twice a day – in the morning and in the evening – to ensure that the ziemia in the pojemnik is not too corrosive.
- The pelargonie are starting to move – the korzenie is gnijing, and the licie is sókning.
- Peleargonii, who prefer clear skies to cloudy skies, are particularly sensitive to noise – often as a result of the presence of a rooliny gniazda (rooliny gnicia).
- The warstwa drenau is created on the day of the doniczki, and as a result, we can guarantee a sufficient amount of water for the doniczki.
- The use of wiszce doniczki and balkon-style skrzynki in the design of the dlapelargonii is highly recommended, since the roliny appear to be the most effective.
Choroby pelargonii – rozpoznawanie i zwalczanie chorób
Pelargonia bluszczolistna (Pelargonium peltatum) is one of the most popular balcony plants. It is a member of the genus Pelargonium. Over the course of the year, pelargoniistanowia will grow into pdy, which will grow up to 150 cm in diameter and be covered with either single or multiple kwiats, which will be colored a variety of colors including biao, red, blue, and purpurowo. Pdy will grow up to 150 cm in diameter and be covered with either single or multiple kwiats, which will be colored in shades of biao, red If we can ensure that she is properly disinfected in a clean environment at a temperature of around 10 degrees Celsius, we may expect her to remain attractive to us for several years.
It is possible, however, that unpredictably disruptive changes will occur on our zwisajccej rolinie.
It is possible that the presence of widned kwiaty, a liscie with yellow spots, and anodygi indicates the presence of grzybow or wirusow disease. When the pelargonie is being pushed back, the same objaws are visible again. The following are the most often occurring pelargonii bluszczolistnej choroby:
- Rdza pelargonii –is a chorobgrzyb ow, which is produced by the chorobgrzybPuccinia pelargonii-zonalis. The first signs of a choroby appear in the nasadzonkach and in the szklarni. Plamki in a variety of colors may be seen on the left side of the lici of the pelargonii. As the grzyba’s zarodniki begin to wilt and die, they migrate to other roliny. Pelargonie, which were zaatakowan by the rdza pelargonii, are now zamieraj. Loosely packed lilies that are both saffron and brzowiej in color. In order to protect the skin from choroba, appropriate rohlin protection measures are employed. Edema pelargonii is a physiologic choroba that manifests itself as an increase in lilic acid production. Pcherzyki appear on the left-hand side of the blaszki liciowej, and with time, they take on the appearance of brzowe strupki. The lilies begin to wilt as a result of the sudden change in temperature. Edema pelargonii manifests itself during the period of pochmurnej aury, when there is a high level of ilgotnoc in the air. The fight against cancer is based on the oszczdnympodlewaniui zasilaniu. We clean up the mess left by the lilies in a systematic manner. Additionally, a recent article on the reshaping of pelargonii may pique your interest.
Choroby liści – dlaczego żółkną liście pelargonii?
PLAMISTOSIS OF THE LICIES OF THE PALARGONIA is a serious grazing disease characterized by the growth of owalne and irregular plamy on the licias of a pelargonian licias. GrzybAscochyta petuniae is responsible for the appearance of brunatnoszarych zmian, which has a crimson obwódk, whereas GrzybaCercospora petuniae is responsible for the appearance of szare plamy, which has a purpurowo obwódk. In the case of choroby grzybowej, the attack is a contributing factor to the development of sóknicia lici, which eventually turn brown.
When arranging pelargonii, it is important to pay attention so that the lici do not become tangled.
We have the ability to slow the progression of infection by using appropriate antibiotics and anti-fungal medications from the beginning of czerwca to the end of sierpnia, after the identification of the first signs and symptoms of liacinemia.
Polecane nawozy do pelargonii – sprawdź je!
In the presence of plam, a kolejnachoroba known as Wirus of the Third Plamistoci of Pelargonii might occur, resulting in a sókniecie lici and the wykruszanie si tkanki liciowej in the vicinity of the plam’s occurrence. Dziury in the liciach pelargonii, a deformed blaszka liciowa, and a hammered wzrost roliny reduce the value of the pelargonii’s decorative value. It is believed that the most common cause of choroby is the use of medication to treat depression and other symptoms of zawirusowane podola.
- A bacterial pellargonium zaraza – which attacts roliny in the presence of high levels of wilgotnoci in the air – has been identified.
- After a few days, little óte, with browning plamki and obwiedzione obwódk, have appeared on the left side of the lici.
- Pelargonia is both widny and zamiera.
- The battle against cancer is based on the pursuit of a non-raszanie lici.
Szkodniki pelargonii – zwalczaniemszyci przędziorków
Sokirolinne szkodniki on the pelagoniach cause dziury to form in the liciach of the pelagoniach, and some of the more serious wirus are caused by these szkodniki. Mszyce liciowe, if they do not appear to be too liczne, can be likwidowane in a rczne manner. If the situation worsens, we can resort to using a wycig that has been sporzdzony from wrotyczu or zrabarbaru. The wywarem from skrzypu, wrotyczu, or pokrzywy that we use for our przdziorki is a wrotyczu or pokrzywy. Apart from that, the ogrodniczy market also provides chemiczne szkodniki rolin.
- The pelargonie, which have been painted in a pale pink, are also known as obumieraja.
- Mszyce are difficult to eliminate due of the rapidity with which they mutate and reproduce.
- Using a przdziorek–óty and czerwonawydrobny pajczak, which seems to be a malutki punkcik, it attacks the spodnie czci of the blaszki of the Lisciowej.
- Pelargonia marnieje I zamiera, zaatakowana pelargonia.
- Przdziorek has the potential to wreak havoc on pelargonii kwiaty as well.
Among the conditions that szkodnikom finds pleasing are clear skies and a warm atmosphere. Their growth is also hampered by an excessive amount of dawkanawozóworaz bdy uprawowe. Is this article going to be beneficial to you? According to 94,6 percent of those who read it, the article was beneficial.
Dlaczego pelargonie nie kwitną? Podajemy kilka przyczyn!
To marzenie for every ogrodnik and sczliwego posiadacza balkonu are obsficies and bujne kwitne pelargonie, which can be seen from the roadside. If the roliny sabotaging the process – which is inevitable – what should be done? Przeczytajcie! In this case, it appears that bujnie and piknie rosnce roliny sabnie, gorzej rosnie, and do not wish to kwitnie are a result of this. What are the underlying causes of this problem, and what can be done to prevent pelargonie obficie from being clogged? Here are some of the most often encountered boids in the upper reaches of pelargonii, which are also odbijajce si on the kwitnieniu.
- Temperature that is too high
- An insufficient amount of soup
- Nawoenie na niewacznej stronie
- A nefarious deed
- A criminal offense
- Choroby pelargonii is a kind of choroby. The presence of roliny is excessive
Pelargonie need 20-30 degrees Celsius during the day and 15 degrees Celsius at night for proper growth. A large number of pelargonii varieties begin to kwitnie as early as the first days of spring and continue to kwitnie until the point at which dzienne temperatures become too high for them. Consequently, if roliny are unable to kwitn, the cause may be excessively chlodna wiosna, or the emergence of upasy at an earlier stage.
Zbyt mało słońca
During the day, temperatures of 20-30 degrees Celsius are required, while temperatures of 15 degrees Celsius are required during the night for proper growth. The onset of winter kwitnienia in many varieties of pelargonii begins as early as the first days of spring and continues until the point at which dzienne temperatures become too hot for them. To put it another way: If you have a problem with roliny not wanting to kwitny, the cause might be an overly chlodna winter or recently appearing upasy.
Pelargonie, like the majority of roelin obficie kwitncych, has significant pokarmowe requirements. If, on the other hand, we proceed with caution, we will be rewarded with a bujna, a zielona rolina, and a little quantity of kwiats. We need to do this every month or so, when we see roliny in the pojemnikach, and we give them the appropriate amount of high-fat dairy to prevent kwitning. Pelargonie in the gruncie require regular dokarmiation, which should take no more than 4-6 weeks. If we are unsure whether we are nawozimy roliny on a regular basis or not, we should keep in mind that it is preferable to use a little amount of nawozu rather than a large amount.
Pelargonie have moderate moisture requirements. It is sufficient to polewa them 2-3 times a week when the temperature has been lowered. Lately, while upays are in progress, we are able to increase the frequency of our podlewania up to 2-3 times each day. Roliny like a wilgotny gleb, but an excessive amount of obfite podlewanie may result in unintended kwitnienie. If the water around the roliny korzenie becomes stagnant, the korzenie will be unable to pobiera tlenu and the roliny will ucierpi as a result.
This is something that Roliny does not enjoy at all, retaliating by using lici or kwiatowy piks.
It is possible that szara ple (Botrytis cinerea), a grzybowa choroba that most commonly affects the pelargonie, will have an effect on the kwitnienie of red blood cells. Plenary manifestations on the pelargonie are capable of developing in any part of the roliny. The presence of concentrated plamy on the lici’s brzegs and the expansion of that plamy in the lisci’s gb blaszki liciowej is resulting in a larger area of focus in the ksztat of litery V.
Pseudotumors that have been infected with karowaciej’s disease (carcinoma) are found in both the liver and the kidneys, and they are found in both the liver and the kidneys.
Zbyt gęsto posadzone rośliny
Pedargonie placed in the skrzynkach should be placed at a distance of no more than 20 cm from one another. A disproportionately large amount of zagszczenie osabia roliny, making it difficult to deliver necessary amounts of water and pokarmowe supplies. This has an impact on their level of wit. Roliny that are excessively zagszczone have a difficult time maintaining their integrity and are more susceptible to infection by grzybic bacteria, which can result in kwitnienia being suffocated.
Błędy w uprawie roślin doniczkowych
Because they come from a variety of different regions throughout the world, doniczkowe rolins have a variety of different requirements in terms of water content, temperature, and the type of podosa they produce. This type of roolin is frequently found in its own location, where it may accumulate to high levels of drzew, which is difficult to achieve in our climate. As a result, we must provide them with conditions that are similar to those found in nature in order for them to appear healthy. It is possible that we may purchase rolin under the influence of an impulsive impulse, which will be a disappointment to us.
Roliny necessitate the presence of water.
It is our intention to install roliny in the areas where they would play a decorative role in our home, and we would want to do it as soon as possible. This will not always be the best location for roliny to be in.
Za mało światła
The most significant flaw is the placement of rolins too close to the okna. Roliny necessitate the presence of water. For the vast majority of gatunks, the best location is one where there is a lot of rozproszoned water. Parapet or a stanowisko next to the okna will serve as a suitable location for such a structure. Only a small number of gatunków (for example, sukulenty) are tolerant to severe nasonecznienie. In addition to the skrzydlokwiat and monstera, other equally nieliczne gatunki are capable of inducing zacienie.
Because doniczkowe rolin originates from a variety of different geographical locations across the world, they have a variety of requirements in terms of water content, temperature, and the type of podosa they produce.
Additionally, wystawianie rolin na dziaanie soca w periodie upaów is a source of concern. It’s possible that this will result in a rise in licence. As a result, during the summer months, it is preferable to slightly odsun roliny from the southwestern okna or to place them on a firanka.
It is possible that the rolina rosnc kieruje itself on the edge of the water, therefore depositing the tiniest of lilies there. We want the rolina to look its best, and we want to be able to take advantage of the opportunity to either odwraca or stomp on it. As long as they remain in their current positions, Rolins respond well to the act of passing through or obracanie. Fikus Beniamina, for example, has the potential to gubi licie.
As a result, if we want to change the look of our home from time to time, we may remove the kwiats from the floor plan. Despite the fact that we are not aware of their appropriate pielgnacji, doniczkowe roliny have the potential to be a beautiful feature of the landscape.
Zbyt suche powietrze
Our residences are overly pleasant in the summer. This is a spowodowane centralnym ogrzewanie, which causes the air to become suffocating. In comparison to the demands of the roiling industry, the ilgotno of the atmosphere is now quite low. It is possible that their osabienie, gubienie lici, or occurrence of chorób and szkodniks will be the cause of their death. Gatorpia, storczyki, I fitonie to a few examples of gatunki that grow naturally in tropical lasach deszczowych, such as paprocie, storczyki and fitonie.
Despite the fact that they appear to be in a stable position, the rolins exhibit erratic behavior when subjected to over- or under-feeding.
Zbyt wysoka temperatura zimą
The current period is a period of spoczynku for the roelin. Various gatunki necessitate a reduction in temperature as well as a restriction on the amount of time they may be kept alive. Ruins near Morza inhabited by roodziemnegoi gatunki kwitnece zima are in desperate need of more permanent quarters. It’s important to avoid depriving them of their daily caloric intake. Grzejnik not only unnecessarily raises the temperature of the surrounding air, but it also lowers the wilgotno of the surrounding air.
- Unsuitable ksztat doniczki – In the marketplace, you may purchase cute doniczki with unusual ksztats, such as those with kulisty designs. While such a doniczka appears to be visually appealing, when the rolina begins to deteriorate and will require further treatment, we will not be able to enjoy the benefits of bryy korzeniowej. The need to re-shape the doniczko, which may result in the development of roliny korzenie
- The absence of drenaowe otworem in the doniczko – doniczki with drenaowe otworem are available for purchase, as are doniczki without drenaowe otworu. The vast majority of plastic doniczek is available without an otwor, so that they may be used both as an osonka and as a doniczka when the otwor has been completed. All that the osonka is good for is concealing the brzydko wygldajcej doniczki within it. kwiatka, on the other hand, does not lend itself to being posed in her presence. In the absence of otworu throughout the day, wody begins to grow in volume and may eventually lead to gniceria korzeni. It is necessary to keep this in mind in order to check if the doniczka has an otwór and to remove it if it does not
- Roliny should be sprayed every few years (or every few years for the older rolins)
- Roliny should be washed every few years (or every few years for the older rolins). One of the most reliable indicators of the need for intervention is the regressing of korzeni throughout the course of a doniczki day or the complete disappearance of korzeni during the course of the doniczki day. Roliny are being pushed into much larger doniczki (at the apex). This is a bad thing. The new doniczka is not expected to be significantly larger. When placed in large quantities, roslins get more acclimatized, and the color of the rosins becomes more vibrant. Prior to purchasing a new doniczk, it is recommended that the previous one be replaced with a new one that is a few centimeters larger in size
- A transfer from old, unusable doniczk is also recommended
- And a transfer from used doniczk to new doniczk is recommended. Unearthed doniczki, which exist on the surface of ancient ice, may include the remains of grzybs or bacteria. In this manner, we may be able to transfer a disease to a new rolin.
In the next months, pay attention to which roliny will be the most beautiful in the doniczce.
When selecting podoes for doniczkowych rolin, it is important to learn about their glebowing requirements first, and then to purchase the most appropriate ziemi at an ogrodniczym store. As a result of this, roelin pocztkujcy wielbiciele roelin popeniaj the following symptoms when the roelin is saddened or pushed back:
- The use of wykopane ziemi from the garden or trawnika is discouraged because this type of ziema is very rich in odzywczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewczewc Also associated with it are nasiona chwastów and szkodniki
- Excessive ugniatanie gleby after posadzeniu- by ugniatajc ziemi na si, we may cause a malfunction in the korzeniowy system and render ziemi oddychanie impossible. It is necessary to thoroughly clean the ziemi at the base of the doniczki. If the ziemia returns, how long will it take for the new ziemia to appear? In the course of presadzania, przycinanie korzeni, which do not linger in the doniczce, is a major stumbling block for the team. It is possible that this will result in chorowanie or perhaps obumarcie roliny. It is just the korzenie that is wyranie przegnite lub uschnite that we take into consideration. We cut the rolin in such a way that the korzenie does not wygina to the side
- The problem is that the rolin is being cut at the same time as the korzenie. After a few decades, ziemia has been discovered and destroyed, as a result of which rolina has begun to grow.
This is a common occurrence caused by nadgorliwych rolin mioniks, and it is referred to as bdpopeniany. Because there is so little rolin, a lot of work must be done to prepare it. As a result, before starting the process, it is necessary to check that the ziemia is not already wilgotna and to start the process when the podoe is completely wysuszone. It is necessary to remove wysoko stawiania rolin from a location where we will not be able to check the wilgotnoci of the ziemi. Gnicie korzeni and gubienie lici are caused by the zalanie of the podosa.
- If the rolina has been slashed, it will be difficult to reattach it.
- It is necessary to check whether the ziemia has already become wilgotna and to only proceed with the podlanie when the podoe is completely wysuszone.
- In many cases, however, it is possible to regenerate a rolin that has been suszed by applying regular maintenance.
- The greater the size of the entire lici powierzchnia, the greater the amount of wody required by rolina.
- Another interesting feature is the presence of roliny with licias hidden behind a woskowy nalotem, which prevents the parowaning of water.
It is essential to avoid contaminating the water supply during the cleaning process, since this might lead to the development of grzybiczych disease. We’re testing the ziemi right before the podlanie to see if it’s wilgotna or not.
Błędy przy nawożeniu
The overuse of nawozów during the process of roiling is the most common blunder made throughout the process. In the case of doniczkowych rolin, it is necessary to take precautions. In the alternative scenario, we are moving towards the abolition of podola. The presence of rozpuszczalne nawozy in water is the most beneficial for rolin doniczkowych. In addition, we must take care not to nawozi rolin throughout the period of their spoczynku. It’s difficult to tell if we’re nawozimy roliny or not a lot of the time.
We provide them with odywcze skadniki at this point, and we prevent the formation of ice crystals.
Only a few roliny, such as pncza, filodendron, and kwitne roliny, as well as jakpelargoniaczy chiska roliny, are required for the preparation of this dish. As a result of the lack of moisture in the air, we sometimes find ourselves trying to pry rolins apart to see what they’re made of. However, skracanie prevents the growth of rolins and causes them to swell. Every now and again, we are unable to accurately predict what bdy we will encounter during the roiling process. The observation of roeliny, her lici, and the samej doniczki can provide a great deal of insight.
- The presence of a large number of lici may indicate the presence of excessively turbid water
- The presence of large numbers of lici may indicate the presence of excessively high temperatures or an insufficient amount of dissolved oxygen. The presence of a large number of lici may indicate the presence of excessively turbid water
- The presence of large numbers of lici may indicate the presence of excessively low levels of dissolved oxygen
- The presence of a large number of A disproportionate amount of swiat may result from a matowe licie. The presence of a zwijajcce si licie may be an indicator of very low temperatures, the presence of roliny in the foreground, or the presence of a nadmierne podlewania
- The presence of brzowe, kruche plamy on a liciach may indicate the presence of a precipice. The presence of a nalot on the surface of a ziemi in accordance with the rules indicates an undesirable outcome.
In the event of complications during their treatment or in the event of improper living conditions, roliny may develop a disease, cause pain, or lose their appearance. roliny osabione in the event of complications during their treatment or in the event of improper living conditions may develop a disease, cause pain, or lose their appearance. roliny osabione in the event of complications during their treatment or in the event of improper living conditions may lose their appearance. In addition, appropriate pielgnacja, which is in accordance with the requirements of certain gatunks, aowocuje a beautiful appearance of the roelin, which will be the focal point of the room.
Błędy w pielęgnacji roślin – choroby fizjologiczne roślin balkonowych i ogrodowych – blog
Unsuitable conditions of upkeep result in roliny tracing their own decorative and marniejing qualities. This is referred to as a physiological disorder by some. It’s a mix of lilac and brzowiej; it’s a slurry of widny and zasychaj; and, finally, it’s the whole of rolina that’s wistful and obumiera. This has anything to do with the malfunctioning of the korzeniowe system. It is possible that this will result in a suspension, a retraction, or a retraction of the roliny. It is not possible for a korzenie that has been damaged to provide water or pokarmowe additives to the nadziemne region.
- Przesuszeniepoznajemy po tym, e ziemia jest nadmiernie wysuszona I w pojemniku odstaje od brzegów, co jest nadmiernie wysuszona I w pojemniku. Similarly, the ciar wiszcing kosza z rolinami is noticeably smaller than it should be. It is preferable to soak such a pojemnik in water for 0.5 hours to ensure that gleba is completely nasczona
- The effect of zanurzy is far more significant than that of an unmiarkowane preszenie. They are unable to convey wody or odywczych skadników because of the tlenu impairing their ability. Using a choral rolin, we wyjmujemy from doniczki, obcinamy noem chore lub uszkodzone (brzowe) korzenie, and then proceeded to a very hot environment
- Przenawoenie– this results in the occurrence of uszkodzone (brzowe) korzenie. In the presence of excessive mineral salts in the soil, they form krysztaków soli and suffocate the soil’s inhabitants, resulting in their decomposition and eventual obumierania. The majority of people ulega zasoleniu gleby that do not zatrzymuj wod, but rather lekkie, przepuszczalne with a high torfu content. In order for them to be effective, they must be easily managed and nawoone. It is necessary to place emphasis on the nawozy wolnodziaajce. A large number of pokarmowe products degrade at high temperatures, and roliny can become distorted in upalnej weather conditions when it is difficult to prevent podosing. – To give an example of how roliny can become distorted, consider the following: the licie is discolored, the wzrost is reduced, but the rolina continues to grow. It is necessary to provide her with pokarmowe skadniks. In the case of poor or non-existent kwitnienie, it is necessary to rolinustawi in a more visible and warm location (for example, on the pónocnej wystawie) to restore the condition of the kwitnienie. As well as this, azotem przenawoenie causes an unappealing increase in the amount of white hair on the scalp and an untimely kwitnienie
- Przypalenie rolin from soca– causes a sombre or brzowe appearance to the hair on the scalp, giving the appearance of being suffocated. These are some of the roliny that do not cause complete suffocation or southern wystawy, such as begonie, fuksje, niecierpki, koleusy, and heliotropy
- Zaócenie blaszki liciowej wzdlu nerwu (nerwy pozostaj zielone) is an objaw It is necessary to provide him with rolinie in the form of helatu elazowego. This is how certain plants react, such as surfinie, pantofelnik, and heliotrop
- Zwiddles, mikkie licie, and przezroczyste pdyna wiosn are all examples of mrozowe misfortune. The situation arises when we are confronted with non-stop roiling, and the following night is unusually bright (due to the presence of a protruding moon). If the roliny are not excessively large, the roliny may be replaced with new ones.
Rozmnażanie roślin – artykuły w serwisie Nasze Miasto
Pelagonian rearranging is not difficult, and it is worthwhile to set aside some time for it because they are attractive and perennially popular kwiats.
Take a look at how they’ve changed in the last few weeks. 21st of February, 2021, 10:18 a.m.
Rozmnóż pelargonie jeszcze zimą, a latem pięknie zakwitną. Jak rozmnażać pelargonie z nasion i jak zrobić sadzonki? To łatwe!
Pelargonie s dla tych kwiatów balkonowych, które znaj I ceni nawet osoby, które nie s mionikami kwiatów (kwiatów without a handle). Their colors vary and they have a sharp edge across the entire piece. 9th of June, 2022, 13:45
Te kwiaty ogrodowe nie boją się zimy! Polecamy wieloletnie rośliny, które są odporne na mróz
Animals with a variety of needs and responses to the environment arrive in our gardens as ozdobne roliny on the mróz. A significant number of them require protection and appropriate action. 22nd of September, 2022, 15:03
Te rośliny posiej już w styczniu, a latem będziesz mieć balkon i ogród pełne kwiatów! Radzimy, nasiona jakich roślin wybrać
Even now, in the month of September, we may work to ensure that our landscape and balcony are brimming with kwiats by the end of the year. Only nasiona and roliny are required, and they will gradually grow in size as the season progresses. 11th of September, 2022, 16:16
Zimowanie pelargonii prostsze niż myślisz! Umieść je w papierowej torbie lub kartonie. Podpowiadamy, jak przezimować pelargonie
This is the final opportunity to start planning for the upcoming season! Although pelargonii may be pruned, this can be a difficult task if we do not have access to a suitable pruning tool. At 17:03 on the 24th of June in the year 2021.
Białe kwiaty do ogrodu. Polecamy 20 roślin, które są piękne, wieloletnie i łatwe w uprawie
We recommend long-lived roliny and krzewy, which turn a bluish-green color from the beginning of winter until the beginning of summer. 24th of January, 2021, 16:06
Różowe kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon. Polecamy 21 gatunków ładnych i łatwych w uprawie
The selection of rolin kwitncych na róowo is really large. Here are 21 of the most straightforward and straightforward in the uprawie. 9th of March, 2021, 11:51 a.m.
Kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon, które najdłużej kwitną. Zobacz, co warto posadzić, żeby kwitło do zimy
There are certain kwiats that only ripen in the fall, but there are others that ripen throughout the year, even into the winter months. Here are the longest and most kwitnie kwiats to be found in the garden and beyond. 3rd of January, 2021, 15:38
Te kwiaty zwabią piękne motyle i ozdobią ogród. Polecamy rośliny kwitnące od wiosny do jesieni
We’d want to know what kind of roliny to put up so that more people come to our place of business and our discounts look as good as they can for the entire season. 17th of September, 2021, 14:50
Pomarańczowe kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon. Zobacz 18 roślin, które warto mieć
Rabaty and balkonowe skrzynki are incorporated into the pomaraczowe kwiaty. We admire the beauty of the roelins, which kwitne on the pomaraczowo. 26th of February, 2021, 11:41 a.m.
Które kwiaty na balkon śmiecą najbardziej, a które najmniej? Zobacz, co posadzić, a czego unikać
We recommend kwiaty for the balcony because they are safe, easy to handle, and do not smelt – they do not include kwiatów or lici. We’ll also tell you certain kwiats to avoid if you don’t want to be unhappy. 26th of July, 2021, 11:34 a.m.
Wiosenne kwiaty na balkon. TOP 10 roślin do posadzenia wczesną wiosną 5.05.2021
In the event that our balcony’s surfinies, begonie, or pelargonie become more cepolubne, we have the option of installing roliny, which provide an unforgettably peaceful wiosenne chod. We’d want to know what’s going on. 5th of May, 2021, 8:09 a.m.
Zawilce do ogrodu. Zobacz, jakie wybrać, żeby kwitły od wiosny do jesieni
Zawilce (anemony) include a large number of diverse gatunks, which may be explored in depth in the garden. We’ll tell you which ones to choose and what conditions must be met in order for them to be successful. 9th of October, 2021, 13:04
Najpiękniejsze irysy do ogrodu. Zobacz, jakie wybrać, jak je uprawiać i jakie mają właściwości
Irysy are stunningly beautiful rolins that should be on display in every home. There are also a couple of interesting gatunks. We’ll discuss what kinds of irys (kosace) should be used and what kinds of conditions should be maintained for them. The 31st of March, 2021, at 14:54
Najczęstsze błędy w uprawie róż. Sprawdź, czego nie robić, żeby róże dobrze rosły
Róe is one of the most popular and well-liked kwiats on the market today.
Occasionally, we uproot them and plant them in a field; however, this might cause problems at times. A large number of them are based on our own experiences. 21st of September, 2020, 10:28 a.m.
Narcyz biały – pachnący kwiat z wiejskiego ogródka. Poznaj tajniki jego uprawy
Narcyzy possess a large number of odmian. The narcyz biay is one among the more unusual of the bunch. We’d want to know what you think we should do to make our garden seem better. 28th of October, 2020, 13:16
Ciemierniki, czyli rośliny, które kwitną w ogrodzie zimą. Gatunki, uprawa i rozmnażanie ciemierników
Ciemierniki (Helleborus) are members of the ozdobnych roelin, which are distinguished by their unusual and difficult to find cechami (see below). One of the advantages of ciemierniks is that they are inexpensive. 28th of October, 2014, 13:14
Piękne goździki do ogrodu i wazonu. Zobacz, jak je uprawiać i co robić, żeby dobrze kwitły
We’ll go through how to properly prepare goodziki brodates – when to sia, when to sadzi, how to pielgnowa so that they’ll kwit well, and how to properly prepare those rolins. 8th of October, 2005, 15:05
Uprawa dalii bez błędów. Na te 10 rzeczy warto zwrócić uwagę, żeby pięknie kwitły i dobrze rosły
In the uprawie, dalii perform a good job o bdy, and this necessitates the use of roliny. We’ll go through how to properly pielgnowa the dalies next. 16th of March, 11:54 a.m.
Fioletowe kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon. Polecamy TOP 15 najpiękniejszych roślin kwitnących na fioletowo
Presented here are roliny depicting fioletowych kwiatas. There are byliny, krzewy, and roliny jednoroczne and dwuletne among them, which may be cultivated in the garden or on the balcony. 23rd of September, 8:41 a.m.
Niebieskie kwiaty do ogrodu i na balkon. TOP 15 roślin kwitnących na niebiesko od wiosny do jesieni
The color of kwiats in the shade of niobium is significantly more common than, for example, the color of saffron. We are bringing 15 gatunków niebieskich kwiats to the garden (i na balkony). 23rd of September, 8:40 a.m.
Dlaczego mieczyki nie kwitną. Sprawdź, jak uniknąć problemów i błędów w uprawie gladioli: 10 rzeczy, na które trzeba zwrócić uwagę
It is possible that the mieczyki will not kwitn. We investigate possible causes and determine which bdów need be eliminated while uprooting gladioles. 23rd of September, 8:39 a.m.
Nawożenie pelargonii: najlepsze nawozy do pelargonii uprawianych na balkonie
The presence of pelargonii is a significant factor in the development of these rolins. Pelargonie is one of the most attractive and user-friendly options for putting up roolin balkonowych. It is necessary to systematically nawozi pelargonie in order for them to be healthy and free of obficie. There are several nawozów for pelargonii available on the market – which one should you choose? On sonecznych balkons, pelargonium grandiflorum (giant kwiatow) and ipelargonium pasiast (passiast) are the most often encountered plants (Pelargonium hortorum).
All of these pelargonie are quite simple and may be enjoyed by anyone at any time.
In order to achieve success in the uprawie pelargonii, it is necessary to ensure the presence of a healthy, well-preserved environment, which includes frequent podlewanie, the removal of kwiats or pds, and the establishment of a well-preserved environment.
Read this article as well:Pelargonie na balkonie I tarasie: pielgnacja pelargonii w sezonie
Nawozy dla pelargonii
There is a large selection of nawozów designed specifically for pelargonii available in stores. This does not imply, however, that they may be used without prior knowledge. Even nawozy in pyne podawane in large dawks and on a regular basis can cause rolinom to malfunction, and as a result, can lead to the formation of podosa. As a result, they should be used no more frequently than once every 2-4 weeks. Florovit, Agrecol, and Substral are just a few of the well-known manufacturers of nawoz. When making a choice, it is important to consider not just the product’s brand but also its chemical composition.
The importance of mafosfor in the case of kwitning pelargonii cannot be overstated (P).
To ensure that rolina has an attractive appearance and is more easily krzewa, it is necessary to dokarmia it with potassium (K) – this is a particularly important step for anginowca ozdobnego z lici.
It is recommended to use 2-3 different types of nawoz for pelargonii nawoz.
After a few weeks of using nawozy with a slightly higher concentration of azotu, it’s time to switch to fosforo-potasowe azotu nawozy. Read this as well: Pelargonie angielskie – a group of pelargonie that has been fashionable for many years.
Składy nawozów dla pelargonii
We’ll show you some of the most common nawoz combinations for pelargonii in the next section. We will treat each individual’s situation differently when it comes to pricing.
- The following elements are present: N 15 percent, K 25 percent, P 10 percent, and microelements: Bor (B) 0,02 percent, Mied (Cu) 0,02 percent, Elazo (Fe) 0,07 percent, Mangan (Mn) 0,04 percent, Molibden (Mo) 0,004 percent, Cynk (Zn) 0,015 percent
- Koncentrat, a powerful nawóz. N 4 percent, K 6 percent, P 0,02 percent, microelementy (Cu 0,008 percent, Fe 0,03 percent, Mn 0,015 percent, Mo 0,002 percent, Zn 0,015 percent)
- Nawóz sabiej dziaajcy, ale bezpieczniejszy
- FLOROVIT is a pro-nature organization. SUBSTRAL. Nawóz do pelargonii MAGICZNA SIA: N 10 percent, K 20 percent, P 30 percent, mikroelementy: Mg (2 percent), nawóz granulowany, polecany dla rolin kwitn It has a positive effect on the kwitnienie and krzewienie
- It has a good effect on the kwitnienie and krzewienie. AGRECOL. Amounts of the elements: N 5 percent, K 8 percent, P 5 percent, and the microelements: (B) 0,02 percent, Cu 0,002 percent, Fe 0,02 percent, Mn 0,015 percent, Zn 0,002 percent.
Read this article as well:Kwiaty balkonowe: the most common occurrences in the uprawie of balkony rolin Balconies in the shape of pelagonian peacocks!
Jaki nawóz do pelargonii wybrać?
The vast majority of nawozów are available in pyne form (they are pushed about in a large amount of water). Nawozy granulowane and paeczki nawozowe are also available on the market, although they are more expensive. These latter ones operate on a low-intensity and wide-ranging basis, systematically removing skadniki from the water table. This is an excellent solution for people who suffer from migraines. Nawozy in the most concentrated form significantly differ from one another in terms of chemical composition.
To be more specific, it pertains to azotowych zwizków.
As a matter of fact, in the case of pelargonii that are regularly nawoonych and uprawianych on the balkony (znaczy – w pojemniku), there is no significant difference.
Inne nawozy dla pelargonii
Various types of nawozy can be used in pelargonii, including wane nawozy, which contain little azot but a lot of potassium and fosfor. In particular, humus-based nawozy are beneficial since they do not require the use of chemical additives. They are large and, to the best of our knowledge, safe for roelin. In addition, gnojówki zpokrzywy (azot) and skrzypu might be treated as nawozy (middle-of-the-road) (krzemionka). Because of this, we are not only able to provide pokarm, but we are also able to reduce the likelihood of the development of disease and szkodniks.
The preparation of pelargonii Pelegronie to jedno z najszybszych I najlepszych elementem w stosunku do rolin balkonowych uprawie.
Please accept our apologies if the artwork does not meet your expectations.
Last but not least, there is the subcategory NEW NUMBER NOWY NUMBER In the most recent Muratore, you may read about, among other things, podogach, domach z ukadem wntrz atwym do zmiany, aranowaniu azienki na poddaszu, the most interesting places to visit in 2021, the most interesting places to visit in 2022, and the most interesting places to visit in 2023.
Take advantage of Murator ONLINE’s introductory offer of one euro for the first month.