- 1 Warzywa dyniowate – gatunki, uprawa w ogrodzie, wykorzystanie warzyw dyniowatych
- 2 Warzywa dyniowate – wymagania uprawowe
- 3 Warzywa dyniowate – wykorzystanie
- 4 Zobacz wideo: Uprawa bakłażana na balkonie
- 5 Warzywa dyniowate – rodzaje, przykłady, charakterystyka, porady
- 6 Najciekawsze artykuły w temacie warzywa dyniowate
- 7 Pozostałe artykuły w temacie warzywa dyniowate
- 8 Warzywa dyniowate – rodzaje, przykłady, charakterystyka, porady
- 9 Rodzina dyniowatych – charakterystyka i wymagania
- 10 Pielęgnacja i choroby warzyw dyniowatych
- 11 Rodzina dyniowatych – popularni przedstawiciele
- 12 Patison w ogrodzie – odmiany, sadzenie, uprawa, wymagania
- 13 Uprawa patisona – co warto wiedzieć
- 14 Patison w kuchni
- 15 Dyniowate – skuteczna uprawa i ochrona
- 16 Dyniowate nie znoszą braku wody i słońca
- 17 Kluczowe jest przycinanie pędów
- 18 Skuteczna pielęgnacja zapobiega chorobom….
- 19 ….przede wszystkim mączniakowi rzekomemu
- 20 Polski Związek Działkowców – Porady ogrodnicze
- 21 Dynia w ogrodzie – uprawa, pielęgnacja, sadzenie
- 22 Wygląd i wzrost dyni
- 23 Idealne stanowisko dla dyni
- 24 Sadzenie dyni w ogrodzie
- 25 Jak pielęgnować dynię w ogrodzie?
- 26 Przycinanie i formowanie dyni
- 27 Zbiory dyni – od połowy sierpnia
- 28 Proponowanedla Ciebie
- 29 By dynia urosła olbrzymia
Warzywa dyniowate – gatunki, uprawa w ogrodzie, wykorzystanie warzyw dyniowatych
Ogórki, dynie, and cukinie are some of the vegetables that are frequently harvested in dyniowaty orchards. Arbuzy, melon, and patison are some of the most common fruits found in predominately domesticated warzywniks. Put up your requirements for up-to-date warzyw dyniowatych. Work on the project and the use of dyniowaty warzyw. Even while Chodyniakojarzona is most commonly associated with the famous holiday of Halloween these days, she used to be one of the most beloved of the warzyw. Massive, pomaraczowe, kuliste dynie, and colossal ogródkówi presented themselves on the warzywnych rabatachwiejskich ogródkówi, each of which utilized its own unique and valuable wntrzem in a different way.
Dynia is still being used in the same way it has been for many years, but now there are other types of warzywa, such as those with high value and health, that are appearing on the grid.
There are a variety of fruits and vegetables available, not only olbrzymia and prized ogórka, but also seasonal fruits and vegetables such as cukinie, patisony, and dyne makaronowe, as well as smakowite arbuzy and melony, which serve as a sweet complement to the ogórka.
giromontiina)patison (Cucurbita pepo convar.
patisoniana) melon (Cucumis melo) and arbuz (kawon) are examples of fruits (Citrullus lanatus)
Warzywa dyniowate – wymagania uprawowe
Then there are the dyniowateto-gatunki that are really delectable, savoring the sweetness of the fig and the sweetness of the sorrel. The optimal temperature for their growth is 20-25 degrees Celsius, and the least temperature, at which they will grow in general, is 13-14 degrees Celsius. It is preferable to uproot them from their current location once the threat of wiosennych przymrozks has passed, which should be sometime in the second half of May. – Cukinia and patisony occasionally uproot themselves from their root systems and into the ground, resulting in a gniazdowy siew in the second half of May, but their growth has slowed since then.
- How to prepare a samodzielne rozsada of kwiatów and warzyw for use in the garden
Because roelins produce a large amount of zielon and have high pokarm and wodne requirements, it is necessary to plant a dyniowatych stanowisko that is ripe, osonited from wiatru, and soneczne, as well as a próchnicz, zasobn in pokarmowe skadniki and a lekk Suszy, which causes widniecie and karlenie owoców in roliny dyniowate, is not a favorite of theirs. A zasychanie zawizków, and on occasion, even zamieranie, are all possibilities. They respond extremely well to ciókowanie podoa, which prevents nadmiernemu parowaniu wody z gleby, limits the growth of chwasts, and traps ciepo (additionally, organic cióka wzbogaca podoe in the próchnic).
To be sure, odmiany of long-pailed ogórks, which prowadzi si at sznurk or palika, are a good addition to the collection of szklarni. You may make sweet or salty marynatas out of dyni, patison, and cukinii, depending on your preference.
Warzywa dyniowate – wykorzystanie
Even if the appearance of the warzywa differs significantly, its odzywcze and wymagania are nearly same. Every one of them is low in calories, with just 15-30 calories per 100 g (sour arugula and melon having more calories, while the other vegetables have less), hence their use is recommended for people following a low-calorie diet. The vast majority of dyniowatych is composed of water, which contains a high concentration of vitamins (primarily vitamins A and C, as well as vitamins from group B), minerals (potassium, fosfor, wap, magnez, cynk, elazo, sód), and other nutrients.
Dynie, melon, cukinie, and ogórki are all excellent additions to obiadow and wytrawnych da, as well as to savory dishes.
As well as sweet or savory patison and cucumber marynats, as well as salty or spicy dyni (dyni from dyni), it is possible to prepare cukinii from dried dyni.
Remember that owoce and warzywa from the dyniowatych family with a pomaraczowej barwie (melon, dynia) provide a significant amount of cennego for the eyes and skin beta-karotenu (vitamin A), whereas those with a crimson barwa (arbuz) provide a significant amount of likopenu (vitamin B).
Zobacz wideo: Uprawa bakłażana na balkonie
A warzywa on the balcony – Bakaan
Warzywa dyniowate – rodzaje, przykłady, charakterystyka, porady
Bakean on the balcony, warzywa on the balcony
Najciekawsze artykuły w temacie warzywa dyniowate
- Popularne What exactly is a warzywa ssiedztwo in the ogródku? Poradnik As a result of the fact that not all warzywa perform well on their own, ssiedztwo warzyw in ogródku is an extremely important issue in the upraw. Check out which warzywa are available and how many warzyw may be saddened. Raport A variety of warzyw-related terminologies, including pomidorów, papryki, ogórków, kabaczków, and others Terms for the harvesting of warzyw vary depending on not only the type of warzyw being harvested but also the time it takes for the warzyw to be harvested and the time it takes to be harvested after the warzyw has been harvested. Examine the varying zbioration schedules of several warzyw
- Warzywa Crochet by crochet, warzyw is being rozsada – whether it’s pora, selera, saaty, or pomidora. Although fresh warzyw is readily available in stores throughout the season, it is important to understand that it is possible to prepare it on a samodzielne basis from scratch. Investigate what it is necessary to know about the rozsady warzyw
- Warzywa Uptake of ogórks is accomplished step by step – sadzenie, pielgnacja, podlewanie, nawoenie Increased ogórk activity in the garden may result in a high level of satisfaction, especially because the warzywa used in this activity are great for enhancing the quality of the soil. Investigate what the needs of ogórks are and how their upkeep and sterilization are carried out. Warzywa Ogrodna dynia (in the garden): removal, sadzenie, uprawa, pielgnacja Dynia in the garden (in the garden) Dynia is a warzywo that is becoming more and more common on the stoops, which is a good thing because it is quite healthy. Examine how the dyni’s uprawa should be presented
Pozostałe artykuły w temacie warzywa dyniowate
- Towards the end of the year In the case of Dynia olbrzymia, the characteristics include uniqueness, wymagania, uprawa, and astonishment. Various other options How should I prepare my warzywa and owoce for the summer? Poradnik praktyczny
- Praktyczny poradnik Owoce What is the state of the arbuz? We would like to inform you about the tajniki uprawy arbuzów
- Owoce What is the best way to obstruct melon from one end to the other? Here are the three most effective strategies: Owoce Characteristics of melon miodowy include its uprooting, wymagania, and pielgnacja. Popularne Odmiany, uprawa, wymagania, zdjcia – Dynia ozdobna – odmiany, uprawa, wymagania, zdjcia
- Popularne Which nasiona of ogórks should I choose? Odmiany, ceny, opinie, and porady are all terms that may be used to describe what is going on in a room. Marynaty and kiszonki (Marynaty and Kiszonki) Krok po kroku kiszone warzywa: 5 of the most common rules for warzywa are listed here. Warzywa In this section, you will find information on popular items such as prices, reviews, and opinions, as well as information on how to make a purchase. During the day, on the zim Kinzona dynia krok po kroku – 3 przepisy sprawdzone w zim
- Kiszona dynia krok po kroku
- Various other options Try these 4 simple recipes for dyniowa zupa and dyni-based cream: they’re all delicious! Pozostałe As you progress from one step to the next, how do you keep your cool? On the eve of Halloween, a practical guide to dressing up. Warzywa Preparation of many types of warzyw one by one, such as marchwi, rzodkiewki, pomidorów, and others
- Fasolka, buraki, ogórki, and other warzywa are being sliced one by one by Wysiew Warzyw. OwoceHow and where can I obtain a nasiona arbuza? Nasion rodzaje, ceny, porady
- Nasion rodzaje, ceny, porady
- Warzywa Every step of the way, Nasiona Warzyw tells you what to buy and how to get it, as well as the price and how to use it. Warzywa Tykwa and its development in Poland, one step at a time – a practical guide Odmiany, sadzenie, uprawa, wymagania WarzywaPatison in the garden
- In the gruncie, uprawa melona may be divided into four stages: odmiany, sadzenie, pielgnacja, and zbiór. Warzywa Popular ogórków odmiany include: comparisons, opinions, and practical examples. Odmiany, sadzenie, pielgnacja, przycinanie, nawoenie, porady
- WarzywaOgórki Szklarniowe – odmiany, sadzenie, pielgnacja
- Pielęgnacja We’ll check the weather forecast over the next several days to see when the wysiewu will occur in the garden. WarszawaUprawa ogórków – kiedy I jak sadzi ogórki? Warzywa We’ll take it one step at a time. In the gruncie, there is an uprawa arbuza that causes sadness, hodowla, pielgnacja, and choroby. The WarzywaOgórek wowy are composed of the following elements: opis, sadzenie, pielgnacja, zbiór, porady
- WarzywaOgórek wowy In this practical guide, you will learn how to: WarzywaUprawa ogórków gruntowych krok po kroku
- WarzywaUprawa ogórków gruntowych When the ogórki gruntowe begin to appear, we will respond to any and all questions. WarzywaOgórek siewny – uprawa, wysiew, pielgnacja, zbiór, porady
- WarzywaOgórek siewny – uprawa, wysiew, pielgnacja, zbiór, porady
- Preparation of Marynata and KiszonkiOgórki with a Czosnkiem: sprawdzone przepisy na preparation of two-wayers step by step
- Marynata and Kiszonki Marynaty and kiszonki (Marynaty and Kiszonki) Ogórki po chisku – sprawdzone przepisy na przygotowanie przetworów krok po kroku
- Ogórki po chisku – sprawdzone przepisy na przygotowanie przetworów krok po kroku
- Ogórki po chisku – sprawdzone przepisy na przy
Warzywa dyniowate – rodzaje, przykłady, charakterystyka, porady
Popularity of warzywadyniowate has grown significantly in recent years. They are deteriorating at a number of well-known locations. The ogórek is the object that is most frequently encountered. It is necessary to understand, however, that the dyniowatych family is comprised of a variety of interesting rolin. Dynia, cukinia, and kabaczekczy, which are similar to dyni patisony, provide excellent supplementation to a regular diet. As a result, it is necessary to learn about their origins, characteristics, methods of upkeep, and dyniowatych warzyw choroby.
Rodzina dyniowatych – charakterystyka i wymagania
Warzywa dyniowate, which will not be a source of great surprise, belong to the group of rolin dyniowatych. Icons of tropical and subtropical climates may be found on the natural terrain where they perform their acts. During an unsettled climate, only a small proportion of the population develops dziko. In addition to this, they are being researched in a number of other parts of the world. Dyniowatych rodzina is made up of rolin with long, slender pock marks or rolin that are always on the move.
- The nadziemneowoce are the jadalne portions of these warzyw.
- Warzywa dyniowate s znane z rolin jednorocznych w roku roku.
- It is possible that they will be uprooted in the majority of cases.
- Pocebuli and rzodkiewcei saacie are growing quite well.
- It is not acceptable to confine them to a single location for more than four years at a time.
- We’re still in the midst of the wspomnianym jutro stanowisku.
- As a result, they require a lot of sugar and a lot of water.
Ziemia should be both enjoyable and productive.
The optimal temperature range for opisywane roliny is between 20 and 28 degrees Celsius.
Already at 4 degrees Celsius, the warzywa will be severely deteriorated.
It’s also important to be aware that, in our current climate, arbuzy and melon are harvested entirely from the ground.
The first is a classic wysiew, while the second is an installation in a ziemirozsady.
The end of the rozsady is expected to occur towards the middle of October.
It’s also worth looking at photographs that show how rozsady seem in real life. Following a thorough examination of the characteristics and requirements, it is possible to proceed to the discussion of pielgnacji.
Pielęgnacja i choroby warzyw dyniowatych
Warzywa dyniowate require a large amount of water in order to function properly. It is decided that they will build a house. A large number of lici may be found on the nadziemnych side of the mountain. They also produce a large number of dorodnych owoców on a regular basis. At the moment, a rather small korzeniowy system may be found beneath the surface of the water. Everything has an impact on the desire to go to the wilgo. As a result, zajmujepodlewanie is an extremely important part of the healing process in pielgnacji.
- Providers of odour control products are another important aspect of the business.
- In connection with this, they must be completed during the first year of pooborniku.
- The best minerals for this purpose are wieloskadnikowenawozy mineralne.
- During this time period, it is possible to observe many plums.
- The most often encountered jemczniak rzekomy is a melon-eating insect that attacks the fruit’s gills.
- There are distinctive plamy on the ridges of lics and pds that may be seen on the flanks of the cliffs.
- When there is a significant difference in temperature between the hours of the day and the hours of the night, this grzyb appears.
- One can also be distinguished by the presence of plama on the limbs.
Rodzina dyniowatych – popularni przedstawiciele
Dyniowate roliny jednoroczne are really popular roliny. The members of this family are growing in a number of orchards. Probably everyone has a good idea of how dynia olbrzymia seems. Even if she does not improve, you should at the very least look at photographs or gaze at her from a distance. The ogórka siewnego, which is far more popular than the others, does not require any further explanation. Arbuzy and melon are well-known fruits in the United States. It is available for purchase at a variety of stores and markets.
- It’s important, then, to include some of the less well-known occurrences, such as patisony that are somewhat similar to dyni or kabaczki.
- As for the rolina, she likes sour cream and wild mushrooms, and she sleeps in the middle of the night.
- We now go to the warzyw, which, despite the fact that they have been spokrewnioned, are noticeably less similar to the dyni.
- It is necessary, however, to consider a specific issue.
Cukinia is a mild rolina that is both jdrna and delectable in flavor. Kabaczek, on the other hand, is a method of defining dojrzaejcukinii. It has grown in size and contains pests. Grupa KB.pl will operate from 2017 until 2022. All intellectual property rights are retained.
Patison w ogrodzie – odmiany, sadzenie, uprawa, wymagania
Dynia includes a wide variety of odmianozdobnych and jadalnych items, including cukinie, dynie makaronowe, dynie pimowe (masowa, orzechowa), kabaczki, and patisony. It is related to the same family as the dyniowatych and appears in a variety of extremely original forms, including ebrowane, kulist, gruszkowat, podunych, pasiastych, and others. Warzywo is a kind of mushroom that belongs to the same family as the dyniowatych. Dynamically generated silt that is both short and long, pliable and sztywn, eberkowane odyga, and accented with szorstkimi woskami, Dynia produces a distinctive, pliable silt that is both short and long.
- Dynie are mostly roliny that occur once a year.
- This year’s owocem dyni is a growing zdnem kwiatowymjagodao with a variety of sizes, colors, and weights to choose from.
- Jadalne kwiatyma, for example, on a day like today.
- Tesaatkaz z kwiatami dyni pimowej jest smaczna I bardzo dekoracyjna dla dzieci.
- To be able to use owoców, kwiaty esskie dozawizania owoców must be zapylone przezczoy.
- Aside from that, she has a lot of water and snow-related needs.
- Dynie is not a fan of heavy wapnowania, which is why it will not be possible to have it redone until the second year following the application of this zabieg.
- In contrast to other dyniowatych, warzywo is not prone to chcerosnia, which is why, in the same location, hodowla a variety of dyni is only possible for a period of three to four years.
Dynia – warzywo schyłkulata i początku jesieni
When Nasionadyni wysiewa si odpoowy, the team will be ready to go into battle after two to four rounds in the gniedzie. It’s a good idea to wypeni doki kompostem while you’re still in front of the computer. Because wyrywanie has the potential to damage the remaining rolinki, the sabziest siewki emerges from the wschodach through the use of uszczykiwanie. There is also the option of using hodowla dyni zrozsady. In the meanwhile, in the middle of October, we’ll be seeing a lot of dodoniczek. Due to the fact that warzywo does not enjoy being teased, we bring roliny to gruntu on the second and third days of May.
- Throughout the day, we maintain a temperature of around dwudziestu stopni.
- As a result of our efforts, we are looking forward to the day when those whom we have deemed necessary will be rewarded with an appropriate amount of wealth.
- On the grid, we adjust the temperature of the water to the desired level, then odchwaszczamy and spulchniamy the ziemi.
- Rolinygin may be found in temperatures as low as zero degrees Celsius, with the optimal temperature for them being two to two and a half to two and a half degrees Celsius.
- It is also necessary to remove the gnojówk from the skrzypu’s pokrzywi.
- Oboce Dyni, depending on the amount of preservatives and preservatives used, grow at a variety of rates.
- Some people begin their wegetacji as early as September, but the majority begin it in the first week of February.
- If it is predicted that temperatures will go below zero, we will sever our owoce regardless of the severity of their deterioration, since even if they are zmarzn, they will gnie.
Specific dyni alterations take place over a period of time that varies. After the first two weeks, it is necessary to bring them to a halt. Take a look at this article with instructions on how to make a sandwich using patison.
Domowe wyroby na świętaj!
In spite of the fact that the dynia towarzywa comes from the same family as the ogórek, she appears to be more resistant to illnesses and ailments than the ogórek. As sprzdziorki, we are szkodniki warzyw dyniowatych. During the ciepa isuszy period, the isuszy swell up and enlarge rapidly, and the bia przdz enlarges the dolnpowierzchnia lici, which afterwards erupt into sok. Smears of roelin appear on the lips of przdziorki who are zimujing. It is necessary to spalize the licie in order to avoid contributing to their deterioration.
This is a grzybowa choroba that attacks the koce of bocznychpds that have been pricked as well as kikuty that have been pricked in the liciach and owocach.
Usuwanie starzejcych si pdów and lici, as well as the unmiarkowanie of water, are all prohibited under rozwojowichoroby.
In collaboration with a koleimczniak, prawdziwytworzy plamy biaego mcznego nalotu on the island of Iodosia.
Uprawa patisona – co warto wiedzieć
Patison is a rolinajednoroczna dyniowatych rodzina with a krzaczastym pokroju, pustej wewntrzodydze, and large liciach. During a whole day of wegetacji, warzywo can reach a height of around pómetra. Patison’s pdy are short and stywne on the whole. This route brought people from the southeastern and southwestern United States to Europe centuries ago (most likely in the XVI century), primarily via the efforts of hiszpaskie conquistadors. The appearance of the patison as an ointrygujcy warzywo was first seen in the garden, and then he discovered its use in the kitchen.
- Patison in the garden – mending, saddening, uprooting, and wishing When compared to owocamiinnych dyniowatych, owoce patisona are rather little.
- In accordance with the degree of odmianypatisona, owoce are spaszczone in a variety of ways, ranging from stokowatych to cakiempaskich.
- The largest okazy weigh up to two kilograms, and their diameter is around one hundred and twenty centimeters.
- Patison sóty, biay, kremowy, fioletowy, zielony, and more colors are available.
Among the items available for purchase are patison odmiany sunny pleasure and patison odmiany scallopini, as well as patison odmiany orange, patison zielony gagat and patison zielonyokra, as well as atake patisony biae disco, polo, orfeus, and star zone, as well as fioletowescallopini
Uprawa patisona wogrodzie
To be honest, patisona’s uproar is completely incomprehensible. The requirements for this roliny are, in fact, the same as those for dynizwyczajnej and are comparable to those for ogórks. Patison should continue to rise on the sonecznymstanowisku, with the most potential for growth occurring in the vicinity of kompostowych pryzm. It is necessary to place a dziak with dimensions of 1,2 x 0,8 meter on one of the rolinks. During the last week of May, we will be pointing our guns at a distance of approximately one kilometer in the gniedzie, slightly more than a mile in the wmidzyrzdziach, and approximately eighty-seven centimeters to one kilometer in the rzdach.
- Similarly to other dyni odmian, it is recommended to zasili gleba with a well-rounded obornikiem prior to siewe or rolin wysadzeniem.
- It is not possible to impugn her zaskorupienia.
- Depending on the severity of the patient’s illness, as well as the method of administration, we provide owoce of varying sizes and stages of development, from little to quite severe.
- Zawizki should be ready to go all the way through to completion.
- The most delicious are those with a diameter of around dwunastu centymeters.
- After a prolonged period of time of preparation, their misz becomes less soczysty.
- It can only be used for a few days at a time.
Patison w kuchni
Patison is a warzywolekkostrawne that has ingredients that are beneficial to the diet. It contains small amounts of fosforu, wapnia, magnezu, elaza, as well as small amounts of vitamins A, B 1, B 2i C, PP, and K. Misz patisona also has a large number of cukrów as well as a bónnik. In part because of his smakowy and aromatic walorom, as well as his characteristically shaped form, Patison makes his way into our spiar and finds a home in the kitchen. Patison possesses a delectable skórk imisz. In light of this advantage, young owls do not appear to be obstructive.
- It is possible to enjoy it with a variety of ingredients such as cheese (for example, kurczakie), pepperoncini, papryk, and wpostaci zup or marynat.
- The gulasz, which may be eaten with or without patisonem, miisem, pomidorami, or marshwiizios, is also delicious.
- Larger owoce, on the other hand, are used for duszenia with misem and warzywami, as well as for security or smaenia.
- Patisona also benefits from one surówkaczy warzywna, which is an added bonus for him.
- It’s a lekkostrawne and dieteticzne towarzywo that’s also quite decorative, to put it mildly.
The process of uprawapatisona is not difficult. On is in need of a sweet, high-quality glebyoraz that can be used for systematized nawoenia and podlewania. No, and. a great deal more than the innovarzywa miejsca in the ogrodzie. Literatura:
- Böhming F., Weekendna dziace (Weekend work). Poradnik for ogrodniks who enjoy gardening. In: Lasocka J., Dynieokrgae, owalne I paskie (Warsaw, 1986)
- Lasocka J. Sprawdzone odmiany dyni. „Przepis na Ogród” 2016, s. 38-39
- Patison, Warzywneniwa. „Dziakowiec” 1983 nr 5, s. 11
- Szkodniki and chorobyrolin warzywnych. „Dziakowiec” 2010 nr 9, Warszawa, Poland, 1985
Is this article going to be beneficial to you? According to 88.9 percent of those who read it, the article was beneficial.
Dyniowate – skuteczna uprawa i ochrona
In order to achieve a high quality and high yield of plon warzywa dyniowate, they require regular letnie pielgnacji in the form of general nawoenia, nawadniania, and cicia. We’ve added the following items to our dyniowaty warzyw: ogórka, melona, dynie, and arbuza (kawon). In the course of their rapid growth, they necessitate a number of basic pielgnacyjne procedures, including, but not limited to, czstego nawadniania w suche okresy, pogównego dokarmiania, and, in the case of some (dynia, arbuz, melon), cicia in the course of their rapid growth in the course of their rapid growth in the course
Dyniowate nie znoszą braku wody i słońca
– Ogórki, melony, and arbuzy are particularly vulnerable to spoilage due to a lack of water in the glebe and cold temperatures, according to Waldemar Koodziej, who works in the dyne in the city of ódz. A 50 percent improvement in the quality and quantity of owocs is achieved with nawadnianie during an upass. During this time, owoce are jdrne, soczyste, and smoky, and their usefulness for kwaszenia increases as a result of their presence in the environment. In order to increase the wilgotnoci of gleby and lower its temperature, it is often necessary to use foliation or amatorskich som, trocinami, or kora in conjunction with other techniques.
Warzywa dyniowate dokarmiamy mostly at the beginning of the season, prior to owocowaniem saletr amonow lub nawozami wieloskadnikowymi in the amount of 10-15 g/m2.
Fruits such as melons, cherries, and kiwis require cicia from the beginning of July in order to maintain their high quality.
Kluczowe jest przycinanie pędów
The main pd is currently at 5-6 liciem, and we expect it to drop to 2 liciem and the last of the owocem by the middle of September, according to the weather forecast. We expect the zabieg on all pds to drop to 2 liciem and the last of the owocem by the middle of September. We expect it to drop to the last of the owocem by the middle of September. We also use pdy that are non-owocujing, and in the case of a large amount of owoc, we also use zawizki. On one of the rolines, we have around 3-5 owoców.
Following the creation of new pds, each of which has around 9 lici, I will sell them for 6-7 lici.
Pozostae nieowocujce pdy usuwam, a na jednym pozostawiam a 4-5 owoców w tym samym czasie.
Dynamic ploning is achieved by the use of pszczo and trzmiele, which are both highly effective. As a result, it is recommended that roliny zwabiajce te owady be placed in the warzywniku, such as aksamitki, szawia, or an ogórecznik.
Skuteczna pielęgnacja zapobiega chorobom….
To be honest, it’s not a very pleasant choroba to have. It affects the eyes and the melon, which grows in the gruncie and under the ossoons. Grzyb najczciej poraa roliny w warunkach panujcej wysokiej wilgotnoci powietrza I rónicy temperatury miedzy dniem (20- 25°C) a noc (ok. 15°C), a najczciej w warunkach panujcej w In the period between the appearance of evening opars and the appearance of poranned rosy, roliny are the most vulnerable. Because of this, the zarodniki are forced to move away from the fire to large areas of open space, and the disease spreads quickly.
- A szaro-fioletowy nalot zarodników may be found on the left-hand side of the licia.
- Plamy ókn, and then nekrozy appear, indicating a problem.
- Although owoce are not completely destroyed by grzyba, the utrata lici and osabienie roliny have an impact on the reduction and degradation of the quality of the plon.
- Pielgnacyjne zabiegi are essential in the prevention of the occurrence of choroby.
- A group of grzyba zarodniki is zimujing on the resztkach rolinnych.
- As a result of this, we’ve developed a list of foods that are both safe and tolerable to your condition.
….przede wszystkim mączniakowi rzekomemu
“In order to ensure the health of the kidneys, the first, zapobiegawczy chemiczabieg should be performed prior to the use of the rzekomym mcznikie,” explains Micha Haberski. “In order to ensure the health of the kidneys, the first, zapobiegawczy chemiczabieg should be performed prior to the use of the rzekomym mcznikie.” Implementation of biological methods with the use of Polyversum WP I Protector in an appropriate dosage of 0.15 kg + 0.03 L /ha is required for completion of this project. The first zabieg is completed in a faze of 2-3 lici waciwych, the second – before kwitnieniem, and the third – after the second zbiorze of owoców.
The use of gnojówka with zwyczajnej pokrzywy is very effective in the biological zwalczaniu of mczniaka.
Using a variety of chemistry-based preparations, each containing a different chemical substance, is determined to be effective in chemical warfare.
To summarize, it is possible to state that dyniowate warzywa are becoming increasingly common in Polish polities, which is not a bad thing in and of itself. They are also really healthy and delicious – we should take care of them and work hard to keep them that way! On the whole, I agree with you.
Polski Związek Działkowców – Porady ogrodnicze
Following the completion of the majowych przymrozkach on the dziakach, we are now wysiewaing or sadziing rozsady warzyw dyniowatych. The most popular ogórki, as well as increasingly popular cukinia and a variety of dyni variations, are included in this group. We’ve also included roliny with the highest ice-cream-related expectations, such as melon and arbuza, whose fans can be found at dziaks around the country. One of the most effective methods of cleaning large gatunks is the ciókowanie of their uprawy with a czarn or brzow agrowóknina, which is one of the most popular options.
- For starters, it restricts the growth of chwasts on the surface of uprawianed roelin, which, as we all know, is one of the least enjoyable vocations.
- The second is that they require a large amount of space for their growth, and the third is that they require a high temperature and are a chilly temperature.
- On the other hand, the photographs depict how to prepare a stanowisko for wysadzenia rolin in the form of a wycióknina in the form of agrowóknina.
- Following that, we will sketch the outline of the agrowóknina’s uprawning area and attach szpilks to it.
- When roelin is first positioned, it is possible to observe a bluish agrowóknina on the surface of the water.
- After then, the warzywa begins to take hold, grows in size, and eventually begins to plonowa (produce).
Dynia w ogrodzie – uprawa, pielęgnacja, sadzenie
Dynia (Cucurbita L.) is a botaniczny rodzaje z licznej rodziny dyniowatych, który for the first time appeared only in the United States of America. Currently, dyni are being harvested throughout all of the world’s arid regions, which includes the United States and Canada. How would you go about putting her in the garden? Take a look at this up-to-date recipe! The well-known dyni species (of which there are around 800) derive from dzikich gatunków, which the first inhabitants of the American continent began to use approximately 12 000 years ago.
Nasiona dyni are the only components of dzikich gatunków and the first stages of uprawianed odmian that do not include any toxic substances (kukurbitacyny) and are completely edible.
At the moment, just a few ozdobne dyne contain the dangerous alkaloid, and all owocowe odmiany may be consumed without causing any discomfort.
Wygląd i wzrost dyni
In terms of botanics, owoce dyni are classified as jagodami, which is difficult to understand. The fact that “pancerny” jagodami are present, as well as the fact that the central skórka is in an increasingly dojrzay state, may be explained. The size, ksztat, and color of different odmian dyni can all be very different. The majority of the time, though, dynie ozdobne are multicolor and have unique ksztaty, which is a good thing. In this case, the dyes are prepared as roliny for the annual cycle of silt or snow, and they extend up to a distance of 10 m from the surface of the water.
- The large, clapowe licie is firmly anchored to the ground.
- Aesthetically pleasing, dzwonkowate with a large korona and a single supke, esskie kwiaty morph into something more than just a dzwonkowate dzwonkowate.
- From the beginning of October to the beginning of November, Kwitnie is open.
- To ensure that she grows properly, it is necessary to consider a number of her requirements.
Idealne stanowisko dla dyni
Dynia is a rolin with significant requirements in terms of the size of the powierzchni. Depending on the gatunku and the odmiany, a single rolina requires between 1.5 and 2 meters of kwadratowe grzdki. The number of odmian is increasing, and particularly for little odmian, it is possible that podpory would be beneficial. In the case of saddening dyni, it is appropriate to use a location such as one near an ogrodowy plow, where rolina may begin to spin. When considering the amount of owoców present, the largest dynies should be found closer to the surface of the water.
- The stanowisko for them should be soneczne and shielded from the elements.
- They are well-suited for dyni gleby lekkie to cikich, such as piaszczyste gliny with good water-holding capacity and high participation in próchnicy.
- A crucial consideration in the selection of stanowiska is the prevention of a recurrence of previous uprawy: a dynia should never be sadzona without first being sadzona at other dyniowatych rolinaches in the same location.
- Zymniaki, roliny strczkowe, and kapusta, on the other hand, are excellent predplonem for the female reproductive system.
Sadzenie dyni w ogrodzie
Despite the fact that they are rather easy to work with in the garden, due to their chilly origins, they exhibit a high degree of flexibility when exposed to low temperatures.
In the aftermath of Dyni, the following two methods are employed:
- Despite the fact that they are quite easy to work with in the garden, due to their chilly origins, they exhibit a high degree of flexibility when exposed to low temperatures. Dynie are particularly adaptable to growing in the garden. Dyni employs two methods in the aftermath of the event.
How do you deal with a dynia in the garden? The decision on whether to use a bezporedni wysiew nasion for grunt or a siew for doniczek should be made in accordance with the situation. In more rural areas, upkeep of household appliances is a constant source of frustration. In addition, when using this method, it is possible to rely on previously recorded data. In order to keep them safe from chloroform, it is best to start with a wóknina in order to prevent them from chloroform. This osona should, of course, be photographed prior to the formation of kwiats in order to avoid stalling zapylania.
Jak pielęgnować dynię w ogrodzie?
Dyni is not a difficult procedure; all that is required is that you pay attention to a few important considerations.
- Precisely what you’re looking for. The importance of frequent dyni cleaning cannot be overstated. It is especially important to pay attention to this throughout the process of creating owoców, because a lack of water might have a negative impact on the zbior. In order to avoid the formation of zgnilizny, it is necessary to launder water only on the surface of the water, not through the liquid. Zgnilizna may also be found in owocach, which are owocs that are located entirely on the ice. The use of podkadki, such as those made of deski, is discouraged. Dynamically appropriate nawoenie Due to the high level of need for odzywcze skadniki demonstrated by Dynia, it is essential that she get frequent nawoenie. It is recommended that organic nawoenie be used prior to siewem for the purpose of transferring mature roelin to the ground. The following nawozem zasilanie is used when the nawozem is growing. Due to the rapid growth of Dynia, as well as the size of her population, chwasty do not have a good relationship with her. When, on the other hand, rozoyste roliny are consistently causing ziemi to form, mode dyne must engage in a battle with chwasts. In order to assist them, it is necessary to regularly remove unneeded roliny, so that the dyne has a sufficient amount of odywczych skadników and water
In the case of the odywcze, the Dynia demonstrates a significant amount of interest.
Przycinanie i formowanie dyni
The use of new pds is a popular method of pielgnacji among the dyni community. The logic is straightforward: the greater the number of owoców that wyronie, the smaller the owoców will be. In order for them to be able to obtain sufficient amounts of energy and pokarmowe skadniks, it is possible that they will only leave a portion of their bodies on the ground. It is recommended that this zabieg be carried out for the first time in the month of December. As a result, pdy with more than trzema-picia lima skraca si powyej drugiego licia, which is a result of this.
When all of the eskie kwiaty have been zapyloned (as can be seen in the owoców zawizkach), it is necessary to remove the mskie kwiaty from the equation.
It is not necessary to be overly concerned about dyni pielgnacja.
Zbiory dyni – od połowy sierpnia
The beginning of dyni deterioration is dependent on the removal of the odmiany and occurs as early as the second half of September. The vast majority of odmian, on the other hand, will not be ready for harvest until the end of the month of February. Prior to the first set of przymrozks, the zbiory dyni is halted. Following a number of indicators, it is possible to determine whether or not the dynia has begun to deteriorate toward the zbior.
- The following symptoms: intense owoc barring
- Zdrewniaa and sucha szypuka
- Obumarcie lici
- Odporna na zarysowanie skórka owocu
- Guchy odgos przy stukaniu w owoc (does not apply to all of the odmian)
The best time to go fishing is when the weather is warm. After the zbiorze, they should be kept on the zewntrz for two to three days. After a severe case of ostry noem, it is always necessary to provide szypuk; patogens have a more difficult time getting to the owocu, and this might result in a longer recovery time. Because the owoc is szybko psuje, it is necessary to postpone the process as soon as possible after harvesting. Cukinie may be used to prepare a variety of delicious desserts.
By dynia urosła olbrzymia
Dynia has returned to Poland’s consumer market after a long period of absence. Zawdzicza is known primarily for its outstanding odywczym walorom, the large number of products it offers, its competitive pricing, and its year-round availability, which is a result of the extraordinarily long shelf life of its owoców. In light of the increasing demand for owoce dyni on the rynku, it is prudent to examine the fundamentals of this gatunk’s operation closer to the source. Dynamite warzywa are among the most well-known of the warzyw that the general public is familiar with.
In practice, all of the components of the dyniowaty roelin are used by humans.
Ogórka, melona, and arbuza, as well as olbrzymia and zwyczajnia dynia z odmianami botanicznymi – kabaczkiem, patisonem, cukinia, as well as ozdobnymi dynia, are among the vegetables included in the category of d There are many different types of dyniowatych, but the most common is olbrzymia, whose mass can reach several hundred kilograms.
Using either a siewu nasion or a rozsady Dyne can be manipulated both from a position of siew wprost to grunt as well as from a position of rozsady.
In the majority of cases, odmian can be completed till the end of the month of December (tabela).
Depending on the odmiany, a rozstawion size ranging from 60–200 × 60–200 cm is used.
Plony wczeniejsze uzyskuj si uprawiajc dynie z rozsady, której produkcj na ok.
mies The deadlines for uprawing warzyw dyniowatych are close, but the specifics of each gatunk differ in terms of climatic requirements.
The optimal temperature for growth of this gatunku is 25°C, while the minimum temperature is 8°C.
After 6–8 days of growing in temperatures over 12°C, nasiona are ready to harvest.
The best for her are soneczne and osonite od wiatru stanowiska, on which rolin from dyniowatych rodziny have not been uprooted in the last 3–4 years.
Dynia, on the other hand, is an excellent predplonem for the uprooting of other warzyw, owing to the fact that it possesses a stable structure and is resistant to chwasts.
This results both from the massive amount of large masy created by the roelins, as well as the size of the lilac bushes (transpiracja).
The greatest amount of desire for water occurs throughout the phases of kwitnienia, zawizywania, and the development of owoców.
Ravioli grow rapidly in the absence of water and produce small, but abundant crops of cukrów and thick-skinned masy-owoce.
On the other hand, a lack of water results in an intensified growth of wegetatywny rolin as well as a gnicie of owoców.
In comparison to mikrozraszania, the use of nawadnianie kroplowe (61 percent) resulted in the highest level of efficacy (73 percent ).
In certain experiments conducted on slick glebs, plon increased by as much as 200 percent when compared to control conditions (nawadnianie began when the potential for water in the gleb was 0.04 MPa, according to the researchers).
As a result of the tests that were conducted, it was discovered that the reactions to different types of stimuli differed from one another.
The effects of nawadniania, particularly kroplowego poczonego z nawadnianiem, on plonowanie are well documented, as evidenced by the results of several studies.
For the most part, however, the length of time between sunrise and sunset and the temperature of the water have little significance.
Dynia is one of the warzyw, whose production has seen a significant increase in intensity over the last few years.
The topic of the next section is dyni’s nawoenie, ochrona, and dyni’s pielgnacja.
The best glebs for making this warzywa are those with a significant amount of próchnicy in them, as well as those that are szybko nagrzewajce si and have an odczyne that is close to obojtnego or lekko kwany (6,0–7) in color.
Ostronie z azotem (Ostroniane with azotem) The stanowisko in the first year after oborniku, which is often used in the summer in an amount of around 30 t/ha, is the most appropriate response to this gatunk’s role.
Due to the fact that the dynia is quite wraliwa when it comes to a heavy wapnowanie, it is recommended that it be used with caution.
For the dyni, the optimal concentration of minerals in the water (mg/dm3) should be: 80–100 N, 60–80 P, 175–200 K, 50–75 Mg, 1000–2000 Ca, 100 Cl; and the zasolenie should be no greater than 1.
Aside from the amount of fosforu in the water, the amount of potasowe is also affected by the amount of water in the water.
It is possible to prepare fosforowe mushrooms in the fall or during the winter preparation of pola.
There should be a strong emphasis on not posypating azotowymi lici and odyg, since this may cause them to become sluggish and uncoordinated.
It belongs to a group of warzyw with a moderate degree of zdolnoci in the production of azotan.
Particularly beneficial for this purpose are odmiany high in karotene and vitamin C, such as Amazonka, Ambar, Bambino, Justynka, Karowita, and Otylia, among others.
According to the findings of the study, the amount of azotan in dyni depends on their size, the stadium in which they grow, the time of year they are harvested, as well as the amount of wody in the roelins and the amount of dyni produced.
Ochrona dyni ochrona dyni Ochrona dyni Dynia can be harmed by pathogens such as grzybowe, bakteryjne, and wirus bacteria, as well as szkodniki.
Another one of the most well-known and most recently discovered dyniopathies is paarch dyniowatych, which is caused by the fungusCladosporium cucumerinum (cucumber).
The formation of small, okrge, nekrotyczne plamy on porazonych organs (with a diameter of 0.5–1.5 cm on the liciach and 0.5–0.5 cm on the owocach) and okrge plamy on porazonych organs is documented.
Poraoned owoce dyni take on a deformed and gnijing appearance.
Dietary fiber deficiency is the second most serious disease associated with the use of synthetic fibers.
Licia, ogonkach liciowych, and pdohy are some of the locations where these manifestations may be found.
The number of plams and the size of the plam’s surface area increase over time, and the lilies get swollen and wilt.
On the spodzie of blaszki liciowej, it causes yellow plamy, occasionally with a biaawy nalotem.
The occurrence of mczniaka sprzyja wilgotna and ciepa pogoda as a result of the mczniaka sprzyja.
The symptoms of this disease are oliwkowo zielone, wodniste plamy.
Dziury form as a result of the zlewajing, zasychajing, and wykruszajing that occurs over time.
Greb grows in resztkach rolinnych, and during the time of year when the plants are in bloom, he is protected by zarodniki.
Patogen is found in the resztkach of chorych rolin in the glebe.
It is not uncommon for the disease to manifest itself in the lilacs of extremely old-growth roelin dyni, where it is accompanied by the appearance of jasne plamki.
Bakteria, on the other hand, most frequently attacks wyronite licie, resulting in the formation of jasnozielonych, przewitujcych, and kanciastych lesions as a result of the restriction imposed by the nerwy blaszki liciowej, plam.
When there is a high level of wilgotnoc in the air, small clusters of ice crystals appear on the surface of the water, containing bacteria.
Dziury form in the liciach as a result of the wyschnita tkanka’s wykruszenie.
Plamy are zagbione and spkania are wystpujing on the owocach.
At this time, there are no FDA-approved medications for the treatment of chemic dyni against these cancers.
Alternatively, chemiczne zwalczanie, which appears occasionally on the rolinach of dyni szarej pleni, is a possibility.
Wciornastki are a type of owad that has the potential to reduce plon dyni.
Occasionally, the use of dyni is recommended because it has a positive impact on the quality and freshness of the plon.
Alternatively, it is recommended to remove kwiaty that have not yet been associated with owoców, as well as to remove pdy that are not associated with owoców, during the second half of September.
As a result of this, the rate of dorasting and dojrzewania of owoców that has been left on the rolinie is increased.
Depending on the amount of wytwarzaned owoców, the number of zawizków on the rolinie ranges from 3–4 (for large owocs) to 8–10 (for little owocs).
Those designated for processing should be placed on rolinaches as soon as possible, and their zbiór should be carried out before the start of the harvest season, after the removal of lilies and puddles of water.
Dr. Jolanta Lisiecka is a medical doctor who practices in Warsaw, Poland. The Poznanian University of Technology is descended from the archiwalne wydania miesicznika Warzywa, which was published in Pozna.